• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Clifford sounds like a real talent, let's hope he settles down and bangs in a few screamers!

Starting to look like a strong squad now.

For those who missed this...

[video=youtube;KOahS8Dg9KM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KOahS8Dg9KM[/video]

There I was, happily holidaying in Devon, no real concern about missing Plymouth game, and BANG ! We are awash with good news and new found belief. Feeling sick I'm missing game now. How fickle us fans are. Is PB the real deal after all ? Strength in a small squad I didn't think I'd see. Let's look forward to a more settled season. UTB

Doubled our summer signings in one day, nice work El Tango :clap:and rumours of more to come! Looking forward to Saturday now, one of those thunder*******s please Mr Clifford.:smile:

There I was, happily holidaying in Devon, no real concern about missing Plymouth game, and BANG ! We are awash with good news and new found belief. Feeling sick I'm missing game now. How fickle us fans are. Is PB the real deal after all ? Strength in a small squad I didn't think I'd see. Let's look forward to a more settled season. UTB

Calm down fella!

Wow just watched the video of Clifford goals, what a shot he has on him. If he isn't a first team regular by the end of the season I would be amazed.

After years of misery (yes I can remember the good years interspersed by dross) I for one am looking forward to the new season with renewed vigour. So what if our finances are worse than the Greek economy right now, I'm taking any good news and hugging it like a long lost friend. My ten year old son was so dispondant after suffering last years dismal decline, when asked if he wanted to go to the meet the players day, he looked at me and said 'why bother , there's not enough to put a team out there' so good news I'll take in whatever form it comes

Wow just watched the video of Clifford goals, what a shot he has on him. If he isn't a first team regular by the end of the season I would be amazed.

I will be amazed if he wasn't from day one- he was called up to the senior Republic of Ireland squad last Oct.
I think he might just be good enough for L2..

Still can't believe people judge a player based on YouTube clips. They only show his positives.

How we've managed to land CC I'm not sure, credit to the team that brought him here. Have a feeling he will go on to better things, he clearly has the talent.

Back