• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

MR2 again!

RobM

55 years as a supporter!⭐
OK here's the update. Might buy it Wednesday if the AA report is good but I'm getting grief from the GF.

What's it to do with her? I'm not getting a loan, it's hardly putting me into financial worry, I have no mortgage/rent/blah blah. Why is she so uptight? We don't live together (yet).

Don't get me wrong, I love her totally but she said "Ooh it's lovely" last week.

Women eh? :o)

OK here's the update. Might buy it Wednesday if the AA report is good but I'm getting grief from the GF.

What's it to do with her? I'm not getting a loan, it's hardly putting me into financial worry, I have no mortgage/rent/blah blah. Why is she so uptight? We don't live together (yet).

Don't get me wrong, I love her totally but she said "Ooh it's lovely" last week.

Women eh? :o)

She probably thinks you have turned gay and is worried you won't be giving her a portion any more ;)

The last time i saw an MR2 it was being driven by Leo Roget leaving the club car park never to be seen again.

Still your call......

Having owned 3 soft tops in the past all i can say is this country is not designed for roof down driving apart from possibly 20 days per year.

Also they normally have little luggage space which quickly becomes a pain in the arse.

Saying that would i buy another rag top.....................probably?

I'm not planning on having it as my only car (despite the "luggage space" being the size of an atom).

I'm not planning on having it as my only car (despite the "luggage space" being the size of an atom).

Rob no idea if you have purchased it yet.

someone near me are selling their 51 plate black MG for £1595.

Looks in decent nick and you could probably get it for 1400 quid??

i dont know the person but the car is on their driveway with details on the screen.

Back