• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Status
Not open for further replies.

AndyT

Lord of the Reedy River
Shrimperzone sources confirm that controversial poster 'MrsBlue' has had his/her moan deal extended after contractual talks were finalized last night.

Zone spokesman 'McNasty' was quick to defend the decision "MrsBlue may not be everyone's cup of tea, but there is no doubt he/she is essential to the continual future of the posting stats of the zone" he commented. "Without MrsBlue, we'd only be averaging around 2 posts an hour during quieter times and this just wouldn't be good enough in this social media driven world we live in".

He continued "MrsBlue has battled on through the difficult period of the season, where an undefeated run of 12 matches has produced minimal levels of moaning and on some threads, not a single post registered on the whinge-o-meter ratings. However, by producing spurious statistics and claiming that players are earning millions of pounds, MrsBlue has risen above the norm and has produced consistent levels of antagonism, during this barren spell".

MrsBlue was unavailable for comment, but fellow poster 'Ironshrimper' was quick to add his support. "It's a victory for unsubstantiated nonsense" he suggested.

Many posters were, however, left bewildered by the decision. "Couldn't we have loaned him/her out to the Boreham Wood forum" one member suggested, whilst another stated "If he/she went to more games, they would see that moaning at Roots Hall is a thing of the past"

One thing is for sure, where there's football, there's opinions and MrsBlue is here to provide them and we'd be a different place without them.

Shrimperzone sources confirm that controversial poster 'MrsBlue' has had his/her moan deal extended after contractual talks were finalized last night.

Zone spokesman 'McNasty' was quick to defend the decision "MrsBlue may not be everyone's cup of tea, but there is no doubt he/she is essential to the continual future of the posting stats of the zone" he commented. "Without MrsBlue, we'd only be averaging around 2 posts an hour during quieter times and this just wouldn't be good enough in this social media driven world we live in".

He continued "MrsBlue has battled on through the difficult period of the season, where an undefeated run of 12 matches has produced minimal levels of moaning and on some threads, not a single post registered on the whinge-o-meter ratings. However, by producing spurious statistics and claiming that players are earning millions of pounds, MrsBlue has risen above the norm and has produced consistent levels of antagonism, during this barren spell".

MrsBlue was unavailable for comment, but fellow poster 'Ironshrimper' was quick to add his support. "It's a victory for unsubstantiated nonsense" he suggested.

Many posters were, however, left bewildered by the decision. "Couldn't we have loaned him/her out to the Boreham Wood forum" one member suggested, whilst another stated "If he/she went to more games, they would see that moaning at Roots Hall is a thing of the past"

One thing is for sure, where there's football, there's opinions and MrsBlue is here to add them and we'd be a different place without them.

Fame at last.....thank you all for this accolade even though just Andy penned it.

My contract details
1.Never allow the bullies to win
2.Must make up better tales with even better stats
4.Continue the form which has made me the Zones saviour and goes without saying,everyone's fav poster.

Thanks from the bottom of my sofa.

Fame at last.....thank you all for this accolade even though just Andy penned it.

My contract details
1.Never allow the bullies to win
2.Must make up better tales with even better stats
4.Continue the form which has made me the Zones saviour and goes without saying,everyone's fav poster.

Thanks from the bottom of my sofa.

Another unsubstantiated claim ! :omg:

It is perfectly clear that the baiting/bullying of mrsblue has reached epic proportions. Some of the Zoners should be ashamed of themselves. mrsblue is an ardent supporter of our team and a veritable sage when it comes to football related matters. We have already seen the hounding out of Wiggy and I hope that mrsblue can remain resolute in the face of adversity.

This is bullying based on colour. Unacceptable. Blue is the only colour that should be beyond reproach. Rigsby is condemned for his Brown tongue, JamMan mocked for his Rose tinted glasses and our beloved manager ridiculed for his Tango orange complexion. I say we should stand up for diversity and dispel all colour related hate crimes from this forum! I mean every word I have written. End of. Fact. :nope:

It is perfectly clear that the baiting/bullying of mrsblue has reached epic proportions. Some of the Zoners should be ashamed of themselves. mrsblue is an ardent supporter of our team and a veritable sage when it comes to football related matters. We have already seen the hounding out of Wiggy and I hope that mrsblue can remain resolute in the face of adversity.

This is bullying based on colour. Unacceptable. Blue is the only colour that should be beyond reproach. Rigsby is condemned for his Brown tongue, JamMan mocked for his Rose tinted glasses and our beloved manager ridiculed for his Tango orange complexion. I say we should stand up for diversity and dispel all colour related hate crimes from this forum! I mean every word I have written. End of. Fact. :nope:

Don't worry the ganging up approach doesn't worry me in the slightest,what does worry me is Rigsby's brown tongue he is man dirt.

Point 3 was putting a saddle on Angel and riding the wimp down the High Street whilst he chased carrot:winking:

Funny because I received this PM earlier from mrsblue entitled "Didums" (which I wasn't going to share but feel I'm within my rights now):

"Having a social media meltdown is pretty funny and your childish comments are hysterical.

From now on I will answer you through pm simply because the board will just become clogged.

Now stop crying grow up and bore off."

I'd love to have a SZ vote on who is the more childish given the nature of this PM. If anyone can point me in the direction of even one "childish comment" I've made in the past few days I'd dearly love to see it.

Funny because I received this PM earlier from mrsblue entitled "Didums" (which I wasn't going to share but feel I'm within my rights now):

"Having a social media meltdown is pretty funny and your childish comments are hysterical.

From now on I will answer you through pm simply because the board will just become clogged.

I'd love to have a SZ vote on who is the more childish given the nature of this PM. If anyone can point me in the direction of even one "childish comment" I've made in the past few days I'd dearly love to see it.

:hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious:

Don't worry the ganging up approach doesn't worry me in the slightest,what does worry me is Rigsby's brown tongue he is man dirt.

Have no fear mrsblue, I am in your corner. I appreciate your stats. They are on par with anything George Osborne claimed and as correct as the slogan on the side of the infamous Brexit bus.

Personal messages from mrsblue eh? Anything you would like to 'fess up to AD?

Is there any need for this thread. By all means debate and (argue) on threads with Mrsblue, as I have, but this is pretty personal and bordering on bullying.

Is there any need for this thread. By all means debate and (argue) on threads with Mrsblue, as I have, but this is pretty personal and bordering on bullying.

Bet you're a laugh on a night out

And I bet you're a bully if you think this is right.....

Seems to me it was just a light hearted thread and Mrs B has taken it as such also , so don't see the drama here.
If I'm wrong , then I apologise.
There is a thin line between joking / bantz and bullying , I get that , but with this thread ??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back