• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Status
Not open for further replies.
What a fantastic opening post and a great sense of humour. Moan deal... love it. Well done "Mr S Blue" (she's a he I'm sure) for the good spirit.

Different folks, different strokes... bloody hell it would be boring if we all felt the same. I'm sure "the usual suspects" who occasionally spout vitriol and nonsense do it half the time out of sport and to get a rise out of the other "usual suspects" who are the fish in the sea not yet used to seeing the line despite having been caught many times.

Ah, Shrimperzone... one of the best forums outside the Prem PRECISELY for this reason. Love it.

Clearly then you aren't one of the people "randomly banned" by those pesky mods. Although if they had banned you then I wouldn't have got a headache trying to understand your latest post. To misquote Eric Morecambe, I understand perfectly each individual word, but I am not sure they are in the right order. Who is crying? Is it the randomly banned? Because they have been randomly banned or because they have been wrapped in cotton wool (I think that would make me cry)?

Could we not make this a sticky thread as a parking lot for any discussion on:

1) the warmth of the welcome at the Roslyn
2) the extortionate wages of the 137
3) the shot-shyness of our forwards on days when we have scored 3 or 4 goals
4) hysteria if/when young Jason opens his account at Boreham Wood
5) stats which prove 2+2=5, or 35 5/12 + 1.5 = 38
6) a slightly grumpy looking player proves that the dressing room has been lost
7) where people claim 100% ownership of the Truth due to incontrovertible insider knowledge
8) I am sure there must be more

PS Well done MrsBlue for taking this thread in the right spirit. All right-thinking Zoners will defend to the death her absolute right to continue to spout utter bollox on this forum (providing no animals are harmed in the process).

Sorry mr wordsmith, my cap is tilted to your good (mmmm?) self, the words make sense...to the people it's aimed at..

I ask you...how many times have you been down the Roslin? Do you know anyone who works there.. it's a link to the facts you obviously don't have.

Shotshy, Yes! Simon Cox, got a few of late.... but you will still find people (search if you can be bothered) saying why does he pass, he should be more greedy... enough said.

The salary I quoted was why, oh why....Noel Hunt....must of cost us 10k a game....games played.

Other stuff.... I have not got a clue.... mods have cleared it that I'm not Mrsblue and have cleared MrsBlue she is not me...

I pay my way and purchase a couple of season tickets, so I can have a little say, I hope you at least do the same and more, as you are the authority on things.

What a fantastic opening post and a great sense of humour. Moan deal... love it. Well done "Mr S Blue" (she's a he I'm sure) for the good spirit.

Different folks, different strokes... bloody hell it would be boring if we all felt the same. I'm sure "the usual suspects" who occasionally spout vitriol and nonsense do it half the time out of sport and to get a rise out of the other "usual suspects" who are the fish in the sea not yet used to seeing the line despite having been caught many times.

Ah, Shrimperzone... one of the best forums outside the Prem PRECISELY for this reason. Love it.

i think 'she' is definitely a 'she' (see post 42 which puts this to bed once and for all)..

http://www.shrimperzone.com/vb/showthread.php?74272-Southend-United-3-Stockport-County-0/page3

I think you'll find mrsblue is female, I have a feeling she used to sit very close to me in East Blacks when she bothered to attend....

I think you'll find mrsblue is female, I have a feeling she used to sit very close to me in East Blacks when she bothered to attend....

Rather sexist of you. Just because she will start an argument for the sake of it, is never wrong and has to have the last say......

Well, if mrsblue is a he, someone had better tell Angell Delight that he is being groomed through personal messages from a geezer. AD, only meet up in a very public place (rules out Col U's Meccano stadium).

I'm not winding people up at all. My golden rule in life is don't bully others. I've seen to much of it after serving many years in the British Army in the early 90's and having experienced 2 conflicts. I'm afraid I'll always stick up for a person who I believe is being bullied.... In this case it turns out not to be the case, so I'll leave it.

That comment was aimed at mrsblue, who likes to be centre of attention by starting threads or hijacking them with posts designed to wind people up. So lets not make out she's Mother Teresa

If you did serve in the army then you can't possibly think AndyT's hilarious P*** take, is remotely in the same ball park as army bulling......

As amusing as this thread could be - it does a far better job highlighting the demise of discussion on SZ.
Too many Southend United threads become Mrs Blue v Reaction.

That comment was aimed at mrsblue, who likes to be centre of attention by starting threads or hijacking them with posts designed to wind people up. So lets not make out she's Mother Teresa

If you did serve in the army then you can't possibly think AndyT's hilarious P*** take, is remotely in the same ball park as army bulling......

I never experienced any bullying whilst serving in the army at all.

Agree with this 100%

And me too A.S.S. & Kevin, you have it correct. This is a semi amusing take on an awkward situation AND I hope it does lead to some changes as the "one" poster repeating the same dire-trade over a dozen times on the same thread; and then again of as many other threads as possible isn't entertaining, informative, interesting or conducive to retaining and engaging thread discussions.
Roll on the BIG match and proper football topics.

And me too A.S.S. & Kevin, you have it correct. This is a semi amusing take on an awkward situation AND I hope it does lead to some changes as the "one" poster repeating the same dire-trade over a dozen times on the same thread; and then again of as many other threads as possible isn't entertaining, informative, interesting or conducive to retaining and engaging thread discussions.
Roll on the BIG match and proper football topics.

I find you tedious but guess what,you won't hear me crying about it,especially on the Internet !

peopleneedtogrowupabit

I find you tedious but guess what,you won't hear me crying about it,especially on the Internet !

peopleneedtogrowupabit

Really? Isn't this what you are doing? Growing up is over rated as age isn't a requisite of sense.
I am pleased you aren't crying and on occasion you have been individual and amusing.
Are you planning to attend any more games and give more revelation style, in depth reports on matches/players seen?

Well I think we can guess where this thread is going :whistling:

THx2vsm.png

Really? Isn't this what you are doing? Growing up is over rated as age isn't a requisite of sense.
I am pleased you aren't crying and on occasion you have been individual and amusing.
Are you planning to attend any more games and give more revelation style, in depth reports on matches/players seen?

I expect your next post will be I'm hijacking this thread about me:winking:

Bobby Dazzler and Great Yarmouth Shrimper, apologies for your posts disappearing. I was going to close this with a smart arse comment about the fat lady singing. Instead I deleted your posts which makes me look a total tit (not difficult).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back