• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there any need for this thread. By all means debate and (argue) on threads with Mrsblue, as I have, but this is pretty personal and bordering on bullying.

So who's said anything personal.

Seems to me it was just a light hearted thread and Mrs B has taken it as such also , so don't see the drama here.
If I'm wrong , then I apologise.
There is a thin line between joking / bantz and bullying , I get that , but with this thread ??

I am extremely upset !..... Would have thought by now ShrimperZone would be titled MrsblueZone....it's not fair.

Is there any need for this thread. By all means debate and (argue) on threads with Mrsblue, as I have, but this is pretty personal and bordering on bullying.

Blimey! :omg:

For the record, I have PM'd with 'MrsBlue' earlier, who I had suspected would take it as the tongue in cheek post that it was intended to be and he/she is fine on that.

If I had suspected the opposite to even remotely have been the case I wouldn't have posted it and, certainly would ask for it to be removed if a complaint had been made.

'MrsBlue' is fine in my book and I actually enjoy his/her banter and the points made are often made quite well.

Likewise, he/she enjoys a bit of banter more than most, so I had no qualms in posting it as such.

Seems to me it was just a light hearted thread and Mrs B has taken it as such also , so don't see the drama here.
If I'm wrong , then I apologise.
There is a thin line between joking / bantz and bullying , I get that , but with this thread ??

That's the problem though Pav. None of us know Mrsblue at all, who may have taken this personal.. We don't know this persons life and what pains and suffering they go through everyday. What is this person suffers from depression eg eg and has taken this personal attack the wrong way? It really could have an impact on a person if taken the wrong way.

For the record, I have PM'd with MrsBlue, earlier, who I had suspected would take it as the tongue in cheek post that it was intended to be and he/she is fine on that.

If the opposite had been the case I wouldn't have posted it and, certainly would ask for it to be removed if a complaint had been made.

MrsBlue is fine in my book and I actually enjoy his/her banter and the points made are often made quite well.

He/she enjoys a bit of banter more than most, so I had no qualms in posting it as such.

That's good I'm pleased :thumbsup:

That's the problem though Pav. None of us know Mrsblue at all, who may have taken this personal.. We don't know this persons life and what pains and suffering they go through everyday. What is this person suffers from depression eg eg and has taken this personal attack the wrong way? It really could have an impact on a person if taken the wrong way.

Then don't come on a forum and try and wind people up. I don't mind mrsblue giving me some stick and I won't be shy in returning comments either. Were are not talking about a quiet little wall flower here.

One of the golden rules of life...... If you can't take it don't give it.

Then don't come on a forum and try and wind people up. I don't mind mrsblue giving me some stick and I won't be shy in returning comments either. Were are not talking about a quiet little wall flower here.

Your brown nosing has no bounds,does it:winking:

That's good I'm pleased :thumbsup:

Well thats a relief, was worried someone on Shrimperzone might have got a sense of humour!!! Some people need to lighten up a bit i think or are people not allowed to rib people at all nowadays? :thumbdown:

I'm not winding people up at all. My golden rule in life is don't bully others. I've seen to much of it after serving many years in the British Army in the early 90's and having experienced 2 conflicts. I'm afraid I'll always stick up for a person who I believe is being bullied.... In this case it turns out not to be the case, so I'll leave it.

I'm not winding people up at all. My golden rule in life is don't bully others. I've seen to much of it after serving many years in the British Army in the early 90's and having experienced 2 conflicts. I'm afraid I'll always stick up for a person who I believe is being bullied.... In this case it turns out not to be the case, so I'll leave it.

Good for you Sir....serving 2 conflicts is I imagine incredibly brave and noble,I salute you.

Well thats a relief, was worried someone on Shrimperzone might have got a sense of humour!!! Some people need to lighten up a bit i think or are people not allowed to rib people at all nowadays? :thumbdown:

Not if it has an impact on the person they're ribbing no.

The person most bullied on SZ is................ the manager, whether it be Brown, Sturrock, Tilson...... . I don't see AndyT's ribbing of MrsBlue as anything other than that, especially in the light of the last sentence in his original post. However, the vitriol directed at our present and past managers by some posters (not MrsB) has been unacceptable, in my opinion, and I would love to think that we can conduct ourselves in a less histrionic manner in future. But, hey, what do I know.......? After over fifty years of supporting Southend United I reckon I've seen and heard it all. COYB!!

I'm not winding people up at all. My golden rule in life is don't bully others..

Couldn't agree more and if there were posters on here that were genuinely being bullied, I think we would all rush to their defence.

Some people can't reply to this post... the mods ban or restrict posts on anyone...random.....some can say what they want...others cry, wrapped in cotton wool, a few are on here.

well done MrsBlue for not being a sheep, again like many are, freedom of speech...and an opinion, it's what you have.

Thread has been posted tongue in cheek, and taken in good part - kudos to the OP and the subject! :clap:

Some people can't reply to this post... the mods ban or restrict posts on anyone...random.....some can say what they want...others cry, wrapped in cotton wool, a few are on here.

well done MrsBlue for not being a sheep, again like many are, freedom of speech...and an opinion, it's what you have.

Quelle surprise.... #mrsbluefanclub :smile:

Clearly then you aren't one of the people "randomly banned" by those pesky mods. Although if they had banned you then I wouldn't have got a headache trying to understand your latest post. To misquote Eric Morecambe, I understand perfectly each individual word, but I am not sure they are in the right order. Who is crying? Is it the randomly banned? Because they have been randomly banned or because they have been wrapped in cotton wool (I think that would make me cry)?

Could we not make this a sticky thread as a parking lot for any discussion on:

1) the warmth of the welcome at the Roslyn
2) the extortionate wages of the 137
3) the shot-shyness of our forwards on days when we have scored 3 or 4 goals
4) hysteria if/when young Jason opens his account at Boreham Wood
5) stats which prove 2+2=5, or 35 5/12 + 1.5 = 38
6) a slightly grumpy looking player proves that the dressing room has been lost
7) where people claim 100% ownership of the Truth due to incontrovertible insider knowledge
8) I am sure there must be more

PS Well done MrsBlue for taking this thread in the right spirit. All right-thinking Zoners will defend to the death her absolute right to continue to spout utter bollox on this forum (providing no animals are harmed in the process).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back