• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Murderers, Traitors and Patriots

RHB

I'm a Gnu, how do you do!⭐⭐
Staff member
Say that once more and I'll smash your bloody face in!

My favourite bit ever in that film. I can feel the laughter welling up now. Shame it's too funny and left wing for the right wingers here to appreciate.:winking:

Surely the stoning scene or my favourite, the sign scene were even better?

Little know fact about TLOB.Antony Burgess used to watch it every year until he died.

Yes Python really were ahead of their time......I mean someone dragged out and publicly stoned for uttering one offensive word.....Hope that doesn't go over the heads of any smug left wingers.

Yes Python really were ahead of their time......I mean someone dragged out and publicly stoned for uttering one offensive word.....Hope that doesn't go over the heads of any smug left wingers.

Sorry, that went right over my head.

Sorry, that went right over my head.
you are not smug enough to get that one RHB, but you are left wing enough - anyone to the left of Molesley is a traitor to the realm for Mr Rigsby.

Of course he is very wrong as they were of their time because stoning was used in the time the film was set. But other forms of capital punishment are being promoted on another thread on here so take a look at who is pro capital punishment and make of that what you will.

you are not smug enough to get that one RHB, but you are left wing enough - anyone to the left of Molesley is a traitor to the realm for Mr Rigsby.

Of course he is very wrong as they were of their time because stoning was used in the time the film was set. But other forms of capital punishment are being promoted on another thread on here so take a look at who is pro capital punishment and make of that what you will.

You seem to be confused. The Left and Right aren't just two different opinions on different topics. The Left is selfish, degenerate, weakness enshrining, short sighted civilization rot. The Right is tribal, traditional, strength idealizing, far sighted civilization growth. There is no direct comparison to be made between them, as there is none between a putrefying corpse and a budding rose.

Every single person with an IQ above room temperature in the Left is either genuinely mentally ill or a cynical manipulator using the permitted whims of the unchained masses of egocentric ******* to gain power. They need to be killed. Every single one. In public. The masses need to be suppressed and brought in line. There is no reconciliation between the disease that is Leftism and the light that is the Right.

You seem to be confused. The Left and Right aren't just two different opinions on different topics. The Left is selfish, degenerate, weakness enshrining, short sighted civilization rot. The Right is tribal, traditional, strength idealizing, far sighted civilization growth. There is no direct comparison to be made between them, as there is none between a putrefying corpse and a budding rose.

Every single person with an IQ above room temperature in the Left is either genuinely mentally ill or a cynical manipulator using the permitted whims of the unchained masses of egocentric ******* to gain power. They need to be killed. Every single one. In public. The masses need to be suppressed and brought in line. There is no reconciliation between the disease that is Leftism and the light that is the Right.
Confused? How could that be? RHB was giving Rigsby the benefit of trying to work out what he was saying, but I just went with the fact it was his standard trolling that doesn't have any logic other than random lashing out.

My only confusion is why you felt your random word generator of a post was necessary.

Not all lefties are traitors.....But all traitors are lefties

I see Paul Nuttall is in favour of capital punishment for child killers. Lets hope that gains him lots more voters from the northern Labour strong holds. He wants to speak for the patriotic working classes, you know the very people you despise.

Of course his appointment just adds to your miserable year, so I wouldn't describe you as smug.

Not all lefties are traitors.....But all traitors are lefties

I see Paul Nuttall is in favour of capital punishment for child killers. Lets hope that gains him lots more voters from the northern Labour strong holds. He wants to speak for the patriotic working classes, you know the very people you despise.

Of course his appointment just adds to your miserable year, so I wouldn't describe you as smug.
All traitors are left wing - so David Copeland and Thomas Mair are not traitors then?

Someone has to lead UKIP while they still exist and makes little difference to me who it is. Nuttall's last attempt at becoming an MP yielded 7,000 votes against Labour's 61,000 and that was when UKIP were peaking. Every year they say they are going to replace Labour and still the only MP they have is an ex Tory.

All traitors are left wing - so David Copeland and Thomas Mair are not traitors then?

Someone has to lead UKIP while they still exist and makes little difference to me who it is. Nuttall's last attempt at becoming an MP yielded 7,000 votes against Labour's 61,000 and that was when UKIP were peaking. Every year they say they are going to replace Labour and still the only MP they have is an ex Tory.

What ever they were, they couldn't be described as traitors. You need to look up the word to have a proper understanding.

No, as rigsby points out, it makes you a murderer. However, killing a Labour MP also makes you a patriot.

No it doesn't, you're just a murderer, which no decent sane person could defend. Of course there will always be exceptions.

No, as rigsby points out, it makes you a murderer. However, killing a Labour MP also makes you a patriot.

Pretty disgusting Rusty. Regardless of her politics, Jo Cox was also a mother and wife. Thomas Mair was a terrorist and he deserves every day of his prison sentence until he dies an embittered old **** in 30 years time.

Pretty disgusting Rusty. Regardless of her politics, Jo Cox was also a mother and wife. Thomas Mair was a terrorist and he deserves every day of his prison sentence until he dies an embittered old **** in 30 years time.

Thomas Mair was a ******, fitted up as a Manchurian candidate. Most people who die in battle have relatives.

What I find interesting is the lack of analysis in the Daily Heil of how he came to be radicalised.

No it doesn't, you're just a murderer, which no decent sane person could defend. Of course there will always be exceptions.

Thanks for clearing that one up.

Will *** now be man enough, sorry person enough to admit that they were wrong.

Back