• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

My pathetic attempt to keep West Ham a two-bit club*

seany t

President
I've been art directing a set of flyers and posters for a certain football TV company. A bit like Sky, but a bit more yellow coloured, if you catch my drift.

This afternoon, I had to make a call on what players to use to promote their televised football fixtures. Now over this festive period, Man Ure had 3 so I made Ronaldo nice and big. But then decisions decisions; Chelsea only have one match, Spurs one and West Ham at least two, with a possible third.

So my advice from the boss was to get Dean Ashton up nice and big.

When I explained my position to him that, as a Southend United fan, it went against my better judgement, and that Torres would be a far better idea even though he hasn't got a game, he understood my plight being a Sheffield Wednesday fan and agreed to leave Ashton off.

Suck on that West Ham. 'Professor Chaos' strikes again!

* In all fairness, the economic downturn, lack of a sponsor and bankrupt owner may be of more significance, but as Tesco say - every little helps

Back