• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

******* my thumb...

I managed to download a couple of episodes of Cities of Gold last year. Classic stuff, the animation was way ahead of it's time.

Ulyseyes had a killer theme tune IIRC.

Also managed to download the first episode of Terrahawks, now that ruled. It was like Thunderbirds but with no strings attached
biggrin.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Kenny @ Jan. 15 2004,19:22)]Ulyseyes had a killer theme tune IIRC.
As we are 'in' a pub, how bout a good ole fashion sing-song? Kind of karioke (wow, never spelt that word before... and it shows) for Klassic Kartoons.... or KKK for short.

*ahem*...

"Ulyseeeeeeezzzeeeeeeezzzzeeee no-one else could do the same for youuuu.... Ulyseeeeeeeeezzzzzeeeeeezzzzzeeee... fighting truth and justice for alllllll"

Anyone fancy a pint?

[b said:
Quote[/b] (pboreham @ Jan. 15 2004,19:50)]"Ulyseeeeeeezzzeeeeeeezzzzeeee no-one else could do the same for youuuu.... Ulyseeeeeeeeezzzzzeeeeeezzzzzeeee... fighting truth and justice for alllllll"
now come on Paul, did you remember those words off your own back or did you have to download the mp3 first?

Now theres a good toy

Lego ! i grow up with it, Used to build lil forts and place stations, way b4 computer games and such.

I remember going out and spending 55 quid on one lil set.

All I had was a hoop and a stick and I would spend all day running up and down the coal fields with it, much better than those new fandangled plastic bricks.

Luxury - my dad would cut off our arms and feed them too the dogs. We'd then work 22 hours down t'mill and then eat a bowl of cold gravel before being killed... kids these days
rock.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (pboreham @ Jan. 16 2004,09:53)]Luxury - my dad would cut off our arms and feed them too the dogs. We'd then work 22 hours down t'mill and then eat a bowl of cold gravel before being killed... kids these days
rock.gif
What a silly bunt!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (pboreham @ Jan. 16 2004,09:53)]Luxury - my dad would cut off our arms and feed them too the dogs. We'd then work 22 hours down t'mill and then eat a bowl of cold gravel before being killed... kids these days
rock.gif
Aye, kids today, they're fookin soft as sh*te!
smile.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (pboreham @ Jan. 15 2004,23:32)]Yea, good call MF... I remember building vehicles in Lego for my MASK figures... oh happy days...
Thank you,

See what i loved bout lego was

- It could be as simple or as complex as you like
- You could build a base or a car then 5 seconds later smash it into pieces and be god !
biggrin.gif

I used to have a little tracy island and a thunderbirds uniform, i used to live and die in that.

Back