• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

What with him, Mohsni, Barker and Corr I dont see Southend being out muscled next season. Add to that the silky skills of Sawyer, Hall and Harris and I cant wait for the season to begin. Hope this hasnt put the mockers on it!

I wouldn't say that Coughlan or Prosser are midgets either.

great news and more height to attack/defend set pieces which is where a huge amount of goals are scored/conceded from in L2 - like his attitude in his interview about working even harder to prove himself

Well, apart from Blair, that looks as though it's going to be our only signing today. I suppose that you could at least say that it is a VERY BIG signing in the very real sense of the word!

I wonder if he's been signed for centre back cover, rather than centre mid??
I know there was talk of us signing another midfielder, just a thought.

Would be a good loan signing that

Even better if we had an option to make it permanent, when his contract ends next summer...

Yeah, he is 6'5 foot tall, that would make him our Patrick Viera of League 2, if he do have the tackling power & passing ability of the real Viera!!

Looks like a unit, good loan signing!

Great news, let's hope that he's just the first.

Hmmmm.....

Back