• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Neighbours arguing

Vange Shrimper

Mrs Rock God
Just got back from Romford - took me 45 mins via bus, train and cab, didnt think that was too bad - and opened the door to hear next door arguing AGAIN! It's happened every night this week, and Brettie Angell can vouch for that because at one point he banged on the wall to tell them to shuddup at about 1am.

I know that some couples argue, but is doing it between 11pm-2am really necessary?!

What you should do is keep a diary and try and record them arguing, when you have about a week or 2 of this go to the council or police with it

What you should do is keep a diary and try and record them arguing, when you have about a week or 2 of this go to the council or police with it

Right now, it sounds as if there's about 4 people in the front room. I can only hear one person who talks the loudest though. It's very annoying!

Right now, it sounds as if there's about 4 people in the front room. I can only hear one person who talks the loudest though. It's very annoying!

If its a council house report them to the council if not call the police and they will come out with the environmental health people, like they did will Al's and Linseys upstairs neighbours

If its a council house report them to the council if not call the police and they will come out with the environmental health people, like they did will Al's and Linseys upstairs neighbours

It's not council. It would be fine during the day, cos im out and cant hear it. Just a bit miffed why they do it so late in the evening.

Is it a married thing to do, or something?!

That's good advice, if you call the police they will advise you to keep a log of such incidents, I suspect you will need more than two weeks worth of incidents though. If you have a local Citizens Advice Bureau they'll be able to assist you.

Try contacting the Landlord/Freeholder. You will find that this kind disturbance is in direct breach of the lease or rental agreement (assuming it is leasehold or rented.) If you are lucky enough to find that the property is leased or rented then, that will be a big lever to shut them up or move them on! Just watch out for the dog **** through the letter box or having your car scratched up!!

As you're moving soon Hils, I think you have every right to make protest to the landlord or to take advice from the CAB if privately owned.

Back