• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Neighbours moving...

Cheltenham Shrimper

Neighbours is moving from BBC1 to Five. It better still be shown twice a day.

Neighbours is on the move

Such a shame really, I did like it on the Beeb. Now there's gonna be bloody adverts during it, which gets on my wick.

Hmmm..... was quality with Jane Mangle :D

Trouble is you were probably in nappies....... :(

Besides, £300 Million will pay for lots more series' of Doctor Who which is FAR more important.......

Hmmm..... was quality with Jane Mangle :D

Trouble is you were probably in nappies....... :(

Besides, £300 Million will pay for lots more series' of Doctor Who which is FAR more important.......

I remember Joe Mangel ;)

And your a loser :p

Neighbours is the best soap on television. Great, fun, escapist TV and the perfect way to relax after work.

They didn't really want £300m. Channel Five is part owned by the company who distribute the show so they obviously pitched it at a price that they knew the BBC wouldn't pay. The Beeb will feel it though as it was the highest rated daytime programme they've got. Personally I wish they'd kept it and sent John Motson to Channel Five instead....

I was a big fan of neighbours during the early 90's.

Does anyone remember when Jim and Doug went on a camping trip to the bush and accidently ate a load of magic mushrooms?

Or the time when Todd accidently blew up the school science lab?

Of course it wasn't all happy days. Who can forget Helen's stroke, Jims' heart attack or Kerry being shot by hunters......

I was a big fan of neighbours during the early 90's.

Does anyone remember when Jim and Doug went on a camping trip to the bush and accidently ate a load of magic mushrooms?

Or the time when Todd accidently blew up the school science lab?

Of course it wasn't all happy days. Who can forget Helen's stroke, Jims' heart attack or Kerry being shot by hunters......

Or Helen interrupting a game of strip poker

Or the lovely (but almost dwarflike) Sarah Vandenbergh!

carpenter-lauren.jpg

Back