• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

new boy just sayin hi

jrwshrimper

Schoolboy
hi im james the brother of alex(famous_sufc) have been reading the site for ages now gettin the low down on whats happening so though i might aswell start posting. have been a fan for bout 6 years so not a part time fan, remember the like of when, searl, and that.

thought id ask how many are expecting to go down to the den for the away game against millwall (i cant make to the leyton game)

hi im james the brother of alex(famous_sufc) have been reading the site for ages now gettin the low down on whats happening so though i might aswell start posting. have been a fan for bout 6 years so not a part time fan, remember the like of when, searl, and that.

thought id ask how many are expecting to go down to the den for the away game against millwall (i cant make to the leyton game)

Welcome Fella......have fun and speak up when talking to Cricko....he is a bit mutton. Happens at his age

The title of this thread.. is usually a title that is received in emails to Mcnasty's email inbox... except i know for sure he clicks on the links.

The title of this thread.. is usually a title that is received in emails to Mcnasty's email inbox... except i know for sure he clicks on the links.

Dont like to admit it but.......very funny

welcome to the board mate, as you can tell there's some right loonies on here ;) .......certainly makes for good entertainment.

As for Millwall I'm not sure how many we're taking, should be a reasonable turnout though for a Tuesday evening.

F*ck Off ! :finger:

By the way , that is not how I first met J. He was just a schoolboy prostituting himself in the Spread when I felt sorry for him , Honest your Honour.

and welcome to the site.

James what are you doing? go away your not welcome!!

joking, welcome to the board mate

Welcome, welcome.

Try and find the 'shift' key on your keyboard, we're sticklers for grammar and punctuation..... well I am, but I've got OCD... :eek:

Back