• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

New club shop

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Whatever @ Aug. 06 2005,23:37)]The club will be at the Hall while (if!) FF is being built, it's a good three years before we'll move at the least I reckon, therefore such building works are required for maintenance of the Hall. I wouldn't read too much into this or the new ticketing system if I were you.

Edit: it wiuld seem that I have lost the ability to type this evening!
it wiuld indeed

biggrin.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Shrimper2thecore @ Aug. 17 2005,00:34)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Whatever @ Aug. 06 2005,23:37)]The club will be at the Hall while (if!) FF is being built, it's a good three years before we'll move at the least I reckon, therefore such building works are required for maintenance of the Hall. I wouldn't read too much into this or the new ticketing system if I were you.

it wiuld indeed

biggrin.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Shrimper2thecore @ Aug. 17 2005,00:34)]
[b said:

it wiuld indeed

biggrin.gif
wow.gif
tounge.gif
biggrin.gif

We have been in limbo for over 15 years. Remember when the club nearly moved us to Basildon in the late 80's?
I'm kind of fed up of all the new stadium chat really. It DOES need to happen, but I have a lot of faith in Ron.

Blimey this shows how far behind I am in the times. All I can remember was the leaflet falling through my door in Boreham about the proposal of it being built at FF. So is it actually going ahead or is it just a load of ball?

Nobody knows!.

Havent heard a peep out of Ron about it for far too long now...

Time for some answers I think.

mad.gif

Definatly it would be nice to be informed once in a while.

Its true, we have been waiting for ages to hear something. Come on RON!!
rock.gif

Back