• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

So what do we think?

• Total voters
It would look better with white socks. Dark blue shorts and socks look clumsy and lumbering together.

I much, much, much prefer a slightly lighter blue. Whatever design we choose, dark blue is...dull!

Think its the chunky blue bit... just looks rank.

I think that its a decent kit, those chunky bits do look a bit odd, but then again without them it would be the same kit as the previous one.

Whilst last years kit is probably my favourite shirt the white sleeves one was the one it replaced, I actually really liked it. Not gutted to see it again, although underwhelmed as its too similar.

Oddly I like that - but I think orange/white/black is a great colour combo.

Orange isnt one of our colours but I do like it. The yellow one doesnt really work in that design It would make a nice change on any other season, and an amazing change to pink !

Is it the photo angle or is it me - but Bomber looks like he has been eating quite a few pies over the last few weeks .......

BTW GUYS!!!!!! , this kit is completely different from the cherry voltage kit , if you actually look at it .:look:

its actually the same as Arsenals kits from last season ... seriously ... google it :thumbsup:

That is terrible. I normally buy one for my son and in the process have a spend up in the club shop. I'm not doing that, so add to the fact that I'm not going to the West Ham game (another terrible decison) the club are probably about £250 worse off from me.

I won't unconditionally hand over my cash any more.

Most interesting thing to me is that in the top left corner of the OS home page it says "The Shrimpers".

I keep refreshing the website and hoping that the kit changes...

Oh well, not a great kit but at the end of the day it is only that and is hardly likely to be relevant to how well we do this season.

Hopefully a couple of decent signings to be announced soon so and we'll forget all about the kit until the first day of the season.

What's with all the moaning? It's the right colour, it doesn't have polka dots, it isn't in cherry voltage and it looks like a Southend kit. Well done the club.

I like it myself and will be buying one

.....am i allowed to add a positive post ;-)

Back