• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

I know we want our kits to look smart but as long as the home kit is blue and the away outfit is cherry voltage I don't mind the style of it. I'm just thankful and grateful that we have a team to don the clothing/kit.

Wouldn't mind them doing 4 options and then a vote, did they do that recently or am I completely remembering it wrong?

Wouldn't mind them doing 4 options and then a vote, did they do that recently or am I completely remembering it wrong?

They did on the away kit last year, but I don't think there was ever a doubt about which one Tara wanted!

OK a question - which kit did you like best out of all? I liked the white with blue sleeves - even though it was a bit
penguin-esque and the old WBA kit (blue and white stripes with white sleeves).

personally i think they should let us vote on both the kits , not everyone will be happy , but its fun and it will give us all something to look forward to after a heart breaking season :sad:

Talking of kits, anyone know if the away kit's in stock at the club shop at the moment? On the website it's out of stock in every size, short and long-sleeve. I want to get it as a birthday present for someone. Some info about anything from the club would be good.

Talking of kits, anyone know if the away kit's in stock at the club shop at the moment? On the website it's out of stock in every size, short and long-sleeve. I want to get it as a birthday present for someone. Some info about anything from the club would be good.

Think you have answered your own question

Think you have answered your own question

I think that also answers the question of whether there will be a new away kit or not. Surely they'd replenish stock if they were going to keep it.:unsure:

Chris Phillips @CJPhillips1982
8h
Just been told that blues will have two new kits this year. Looking like one will be revealed at the start of July, maybe even both.

He adds that he thinks they have already been decided...

Shame, was hoping I'd be able to buy one for Father's Day. Are they missing a trick here when other clubs have released them already (I think?)

They dont normally release it until meet the blues day.

Not sure it matters when other clubs release them. Not sure Id go and buy a Col U shirt because theirs was out before ours :smile: Do think they should get them out early though as people will be inclined to wear them in the nicer weather (if we get any).

I did see the new Man Utd shirt last week when buying the England shirt. Absolute garbage, I think there will be a shortage of tea towels this year as thats what it seems to be made of...

I think semi-Spanish's point was that, had they been out for Father's day then they may have sold some to people who don't know what to buy their dads!

He was pointing out, I think, that other clubs may have realised this and so released their shirts early, rather than we should buy our dads the other club's shirts because theirs are out and ours aren't!

I did get that, I was being amusing :)

According to Chris Phillips one, if not both the shirts will be released beginning of July which is earlier than we normally do.

They dont normally release it until meet the blues day.

Not sure it matters when other clubs release them. Not sure Id go and buy a Col U shirt because theirs was out before ours :smile: Do think they should get them out early though as people will be inclined to wear them in the nicer weather (if we get any).

I did see the new Man Utd shirt last week when buying the England shirt. Absolute garbage, I think there will be a shortage of tea towels this year as thats what it seems to be made of...

Yeah, you may as well keep the Colu shirt you've already got :thumbsup:
:winking:

Not happy about this. Nike's teamwear range this year is **** poor

Its an vital revenue stream for the club. Lets hope its better than Man Utds.

My views on the away kit are well known, I cant see them doing any worse for that one!

Back