• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

New kits chat- 2021/22 edition.

What shirt colours do you prefer both Home and away

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
not sure if I’m reading to much into this, but Ogogo picture with Phil Brown he’s wearing Hummel training kit....

The fact that we’ve put all of those photos out of Ogogo and Brown in Hummel gear does make me think that we’re still with them after all.

Shame Tom didn't clear up who is going to be sufc kit supplier for next season on zoom last night. Why not just say!!!! Not like Tom has to reveal the actual shirt itself.

Don't see what harm it would of done in just saying who sufc kit supplier is.

Shame Tom didn't clear up who is going to be sufc kit supplier for next season on zoom last night. Why not just say!!!! Not like Tom has to reveal the actual shirt itself.

Don't see what harm it would of done in just saying who sufc kit supplier is.
Maybe because looking at this thread is giving them a right old giggle.

Btw, hi Tom.

Reactions: fbm
The fact that we’ve put all of those photos out of Ogogo and Brown in Hummel gear does make me think that we’re still with them after all.
Agree doesnt make sense if we are moving on, which is even more frustrating that nothing was said either way in the zoom meeting, given rumours that have been put on here, people (like myself) the reacting and commenting

Will we still have Watchlotto as our sponsor next season or was that a 1 year deal?

Your right the list kit was awful, however some other clubs used it too, Pompey and Preston for 2 of the top of my head. It did look better on white, bit not by much for me
Problem is, if the kit isn't nice, people won't buy, and thats part of the money thats generated for the clubs finances, I could probably guess that's one of the lowest selling kits ever made I reckon.

Back