• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

New kits chat- 2021/22 edition.

What shirt colours do you prefer both Home and away

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yep, or even the pier ?
I hate shirts with a print on them of a monument or face, they never look good.

I like the Macron Alphard top, nit the Canopus, Alhena and Deneb are ok. If we went with a collar which i know some like then the Tabit is not too bad. Not overly a fan of collars either lol

Alpahrd
1626254933055.jpeg
Canopus
1626254966195.jpeg
Alhena
1626254989885.jpeg
Deneb
1626255034780.jpeg

Tabit
1626254905796.jpeg

Last edited:
I hate shorts with a print on them of a monument or face, they never look good.

I like the Macron Alphard top, nit the Canopus, Alhena and Deneb are ok. If we went with a collar which i know some like then the Tabit is not too bad. Not overly a fan of collars either lol

Alpahrd
View attachment 16155
Canopus
View attachment 16156
Alhena
View attachment 16157
Deneb
View attachment 16158

Tabit
View attachment 16154
Colchester Called, They want there kits back

I’ve had Macron kit and training kit in the past, it’s very cheap and don’t last long at all, I ordered some 18 training tops a few years back at £11 a piece, they lasted no longer than 5 months, let’s hope the new shirts are made well.

I’ve had Macron kit and training kit in the past, it’s very cheap and don’t last long at all, I ordered some 18 training tops a few years back at £11 a piece, they lasted no longer than 5 months, let’s hope the new shirts are made well.
By experience, their official football club kits last much longer. I have had the same Sporting Lisbon shirt for over 2 years and it's still like its brand new.

the reliability part could mean anything - badges & logos falling off / washing off, stock levels not as promised, etc. etc.
Yeah it could, i do know the season before they has issues meeting demand for shirts etc for some clubs as well.

It is just a strange word, for me any way, to be used in an announcement of that sort. I could not remember it being used before

Back