• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

New kits chat- 2021/22 edition.

What shirt colours do you prefer both Home and away

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
We had a macron kit one of the times we won the essex Premier Cup at Priory sports and the quality was really good. Maybe the training wear is not as good but I think that is the sane for all brands, I got the the main kit and then bought a training shirt in the sale from the hummel range and the training shirt was flimsy in comparison 20210714_120538.jpg

I think Macron have upped their game in recent times. Not so long ago they would definitely have been seen as a Sunday League sort of kit, but the designs etc do look far better now.

Macron are decent. Done some very nice lazio shirts. I am to disappointed with Hummel not being are kit supplier as I feel they did decent job, in particular the away shirt. Not the end of the world, let's see what macron bring.

By experience, their official football club kits last much longer. I have had the same Sporting Lisbon shirt for over 2 years and it's still like its brand new.
In recent years the players have been issued with only two shirst. One long and one short sleeved. If they wanted more they had to actually pay for them. Certain players have bought them just to sign and give to a charity. Hoping we can be a bit more profiessional going forward. On a cold wet night the change at half time was into the other one which could be the short sleeved sleeve one. Crazy!

3rd prob be bespoke. Not enough time to produce bespoke home and away kits. They do the designs half way through the season.

I understand, if it's a better deal for the club having Macron I'm all for it.

These would be somewhat underwhelming.
Does it really matter who makes the shirts or really what they look like. Isn't it more important who is playing in them? For all I care the team could play in holey vests and Y fronts, short socks and sandals providing they win their games and secure promotion.

Does it really matter who makes the shirts or really what they look like. Isn't it more important who is playing in them? For all I care the team could play in holey vests and Y fronts, short socks and sandals providing they win their games and secure promotion.

Probably get a points deduction and a fine for that though :Winking:

Having a nice kit and getting promoted aren’t mutually exclusive. It’s possible to want us to have a nice kit, without thinking it’s more important than who’s playing in it.

In recent years the players have been issued with only two shirst. One long and one short sleeved. If they wanted more they had to actually pay for them. Certain players have bought them just to sign and give to a charity. Hoping we can be a bit more profiessional going forward. On a cold wet night the change at half time was into the other one which could be the short sleeved sleeve one. Crazy!
That's bloody Sunday league level when you consider it's a pro club! I remember only having one kit for home and one kit for away

Back