• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

New kits chat- 2021/22 edition.

What shirt colours do you prefer both Home and away

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Acording to the zoom call it will be at the meet the blues day either last weekend in July or first weekend in August. Apparently thats the normal time we do it

Last edited:
Acording to the zoom call it will be at the meet the blues day either last weekend in July or first weekend in August. Apparently thats the normal time we do it
Sufc should just announce the shirts online when the design of the shirt has been made!
Would make lot more money that way and fans like myself don't have to wait an age lol.

Having to wait for meet the blues day to see the new shirt does seem bit old skool in my opinion...... majority of clubs just put them online now days.

Last edited:
Ricey has limited taste in kits probably like his one with ladies its an aquired one not to everyones liking ???????? the mock ups on here arent to bad

Mark we can’t all be Lady Charmer’s like yourself I’m afraid.

My taste in football shirts is first rate! Custard Splat for the win :Smile:

Kits should be released much sooner.. I think the club misses a trick releasing them so late as well, I know I’d certainly prefer to buy sooner so I can take it on my summer holidays.

Kits should be released much sooner.. I think the club misses a trick releasing them so late as well, I know I’d certainly prefer to buy sooner so I can take it on my summer holidays.

Yep. Let us see it online for a few weeks first and then buy it at MTBD.

The impression i got is the club think it builds more excitement for the first game as people are eager to get one etc.

I was doing more than one thing while listening to the zoom call but that is the impression i got

Anyone out there that can mock up the same home kit as this year but where the blue waves on the shirt that represents the sea merge it into a yellow or gold to represent the sand. So top half blue bottom half yellow. Would love to see how something like the above would look I’m just not capable of creating it.

Anyone out there that can mock up the same home kit as this year but where the blue waves on the shirt that represents the sea merge it into a yellow or gold to represent the sand. So top half blue bottom half yellow. Would love to see how something like the above would look I’m just not capable of creating it.
And add the litter on the beach in the background ?

The impression i got is the club think it builds more excitement for the first game as people are eager to get one etc.

I was doing more than one thing while listening to the zoom call but that is the impression i got
I don’t think they were referring to kits when saying that, just MTBD in general. I imagine the kits will be released well before then.

Will no one with the skills to create a mock up entertain me??

Sufc should just announce the shirts online when the design of the shirt has been made!
Would make lot more money that way and fans like myself don't have to wait an age lol.

Having to wait for meet the blues day to see the new shirt does seem bit old skool in my opinion...... majority of clubs just put them online now days.
Cant say that i disagree

I’m sure my father would prefer a new kit rather than flowers for Father’s Day ?
Wouldn’t give my father flowers for Father’s Day lol, he prefers a couple of good bottles of red

I do take the point i just relayed what was said in the zoom call.

Back