• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

New kits chat- 2021/22 edition.

What shirt colours do you prefer both Home and away

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
These 2 would tick all the boxes for me. View attachment 15781
Looks too much like Wimbledon to me.

Not mad on Watch Lotto as sponsor. I don't even know if they are real. If we're going to be sponsored by a gambling firm I would rather go all in with Foxy Games.

We could embrace the eco vibe that means The Guardian write at least one article a year on Forest Green Rangers. As such I'm thinking a pet shop might be a good sponsor.

Not sure if beers can sponsor football anymore because it might encourage fans to drink beer but I would love a beer sponsor. Remember Holsten, Labatts, Coors. I mean you can't even buy some of these beers anymore. Preferably my favourites Galahad, Perlenbacher or Steinhauser could get involved with SUFC.

Impressive mock ups. I'd prefer white trim on the home shirt and I'd pass on the away colour. I'm still scarred by the voltage cherry away offering we had some 10 seasons back? I got bought that one as part of my retirement presents from work and I've never forgiven them for it, and your choice is just a little bit too close to that one for me.

Quite like the designs but not the colour combos. I really do strongly dislike any kind of luminous 'highlighter pen'-type colours. So that rules out the shade of yellow on the home and the colour of the away. Replace the luminous yellow on the home with more of a gold colour and you'll have a winner.

What shade was the late 60s navy. if the current one is midnight.......would love to see an up to date version as it would be unique.
@RHB is suggests navy blue, which is a shade lighter than the current blue, but not as much as Royal, a fair compromise?
The 60s was certainly lighter shade as then the refs were only black.

And they used have Elonex as a shirt sponsor.

View attachment 15785

AFC don’t wear it though and OG don’t exist so navy with yellow is available.

Don't get me wrong, I like it. That's just what it reminds me of. I know their a phenix club so they had to be different to begin with but I hoped when they won their case they'd go back to their old badge [and kit style]

Back