• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

New kits chat- 2021/22 edition.

What shirt colours do you prefer both Home and away

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I would genuinely love to see sales figures of our Hummel kits vs the last sponsorless Nike training kit we had. It wouldn’t surprise me if we sold 4 or 5 times more!

Club shop said it will be available from early July and is even nicer than this seasons apparently
Yeah but before last season started, the bloke in there told me that these were exciting times for the club and asked me if I had seen the plans for the new ground "as they were great" so I wouldn't hold much faith in his opinion to be honest. #BringBackShelley

I much prefer that shade of blue, the dark, almost midnight blue shirts have had their day.

Don't know about that. Maybe as a one-off or something, if we're going for a retro-inspired one. But I love the midnight/navy blue. It's unique. Or almost-unique ever since Millwall started copying us. But I don't want to be the same as one of the 40-odd other clubs in the top 5 tiers who wear royal blue.

Hummel continue to make waves with Southampton's new home shirt.

Screenshot_20210527-095519_Chrome.jpg

Apparently the first-ever augmented reality-enabled football shirt. Impressive.

Can't wait to see what they do for us with next season's kits.

Back