• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

New Season YPs

I see YB has scoured the market, and is in the bidding for this gem. We certainly know he has the cash to buy him !

17. Mark Dylan £10,404,000 (Geoff_Boycotts_Grandmother XI)
Plays for: Village Amateurs Stamina: superb W/Keeping: worthless
Age: 22 years old Batting: remarkable Concentration: exquisite
BT Rating: 171,617 Bowling: exquisite Consistency: exquisite
Deadline: 13/02/2009 11:19 Fielding: strong

72k wages.

I see YB has scoured the market, and is in the bidding for this gem. We certainly know he has the cash to buy him !

17. Mark Dylan £10,404,000 (Geoff_Boycotts_Grandmother XI)
Plays for: Village Amateurs Stamina: superb W/Keeping: worthless
Age: 22 years old Batting: remarkable Concentration: exquisite
BT Rating: 171,617 Bowling: exquisite Consistency: exquisite
Deadline: 13/02/2009 11:19 Fielding: strong

72k wages.

Damn, that was one of the players I was after.

blues_r_best said:
Damn, that was one of the players I was after.
You'll have to invoke the "I saw him first" rule :)

Mind you it might not matter - can anyone get into Battrick ?

Last edited:
Login problem
We are aware of some users being unable to login at the moment, which is being looked into as a matter of urgency. If you are unable to login then please try again in a few minutes and we hope to solve this hiccup shortly.

For now, ensure you are using "http://www.battrick.org" instead of "http://battrick.org".

I can get in no probs though!

Is this guy worth 4.5m ?. If I put a fielding net on him, how quick would his cons rise?

Terry Kekeletso (453332)

RH Batsman, RM Bowler, superb batting form, superb bowling form, sublime fitness.
An attacking player with proficient leadership skills and strong experience.

Plays For: T'gatta B
Nationality: New Zealand
Dual Nationality: Australia
Battrick Rating: 34,874
Wages: £13,932 p/w
Processing ...
Stamina: respectable Wicket Keeping: abysmal
Batting: worthless Concentration: feeble
Bowling: wonderful Consistency: superb
Fielding: abysmal

I just got a random vote for the NT from one of the guys in my OD league, didn't even prompt him! My election campaign is gathering pace, maybe I should post a speech!

BB, wouldn't bother with the fielding net, still takes 9 or 10 weeks I believe.

I just got a random vote for the NT from one of the guys in my OD league, didn't even prompt him! My election campaign is gathering pace, maybe I should post a speech!

Pob stole your speech!

I'd never neglect the NT! I'd just put all my players in it, even Plummer and Marriott who are dirty Johnny Foreigners.

MrB said:
I've got a spare net anyway, Schoeman should pop batting giving me another one, so if tomorrow's YP is up to usual standards, I'll chuck a bowling and fielding net on him and see how long it takes.

With both I reckon you'll get a pop every 4 or 5 weeks. Could be worth it.

Now i cant get in!! Was going to set my team for Sunday incase i forgot but will try and remember tomorrow!

Ciaran Symons (2454750)

RH Batsman, RM Bowler, respectable batting form, respectable bowling form, fresh fitness.
An attacking player with mediocre leadership skills and abysmal experience.

Plays For: General Stars
Nationality: England
Battrick Rating: 3,071
Wages: £403 p/w

Stamina: mediocre Wicket Keeping: worthless
Batting: mediocre Concentration: mediocre
Bowling: worthless Consistency: abysmal
Fielding: worthless

****ing bollocks **** ****

Back