• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Westcliff Shrimper

Director of Footballs⭐
All,

Am delighted to let the greater Southend United Supporting Community know that my wife and I are celebrating the arrival of our first son - RYAN PATRICK JAMES DODD - born yesterday, Tuesday the 1st of February at 1am. Weighing 9lb 11oz, he is doing very well, and Mum and Baby will be coming home tomorrow. Need to get a Southend Junior Shrimpers application form now...

Could I make a request of anyone that knows someone in the club, or anyone from the club lurking? As Ryan was born yesterday on a matchday, could someone try and get a signed programme from the Oxford game of the whole squad dedicated to him? Would make a great bit of art for his room...

Thanks all,

Simon
(South Benfleet Shrimper)

All,

Am delighted to let the greater Southend United Supporting Community know that my wife and I are celebrating the arrival of our first son - RYAN PATRICK JAMES DODD - born yesterday, Tuesday the 1st of February at 1am. Weighing 9lb 11oz, he is doing very well, and Mum and Baby will be coming home tomorrow. Need to get a Southend Junior Shrimpers application form now...

Could I make a request of anyone that knows someone in the club, or anyone from the club lurking? As Ryan was born yesterday on a matchday, could someone try and get a signed programme from the Oxford game of the whole squad dedicated to him? Would make a great bit of art for his room...

Thanks all,

Simon
(South Benfleet Shrimper)

congrats, bet that hurt, a new 6" 5" centre back in the making and on his way maybe.

congratulations ! i wish all three of you eternal good health wealth and happiness:goodone:

Wonderful news, congratulations!

9lb 11oz though, blimey. My two are 16 weeks old tomorrow and still both 2lb shy of that!

Awesome. Short walk from Roots Hall to the hospital? I bet you were by your missus' side just after 10?

Wonderful news, congratulations!

9lb 11oz though, blimey. My two are 16 weeks old tomorrow and still both 2lb shy of that!
Yours aren't due for another couple of months though are they?

Congratulations. And named after Ryan Hall I assume. Good work :smiles:

Well done! always good to hear about the arrival of a new shrimper! However, beware the day they give you that worried look and say "Dad, do you mind if I support Manchester United?" as my daughter did a few years back. I tried so hard, cherry picked the games I took her to to make sure she saw victories (at home to Donny & Kingstonian in the cup spring to mind..) so I guess it was inevitable really..

Hope you have better luck!!

Congratulations to you and your good lady. Have you nipped down to the Club Shop for an outfit yet?

And you thought our defence was giving you sleepless nights. Just you wait............

Back