• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Nile Ranger done deal

I expect ranger to be atleast in the squad for forest green and maybe starting against Salford. No more excuses just get him playing! Are current forward line is non league in my opinion though I do like akinola due to his work rate and would prefer him on the left of 3 just behind the main striker.

I expect ranger to be atleast in the squad for forest green and maybe starting against Salford. No more excuses just get him playing! Are current forward line is non league in my opinion though I do like akinola due to his work rate and would prefer him on the left of 3 just behind the main striker.
ranger can't until his registration issue is sorted out, or it will be a fine etc. That's why there's a delay getting him on the bench.
There were 28 players training in the week. Nearly a whole team can't get in the match squad. Ranger will be in it if it were possible

he can't until his registration issue is sorted out, or it will be a fine etc
They need to get that sorted out quickly. Are current strike force are non league standard...... harsh but true! 18 goals in 29 games is atrocious at any level. What's happened to melis out of interest?

Was walking to B&Q yesterday morning and Ranger was behind me as i walked up past boots and laces, i wished him well and said we cant wait to se you out there, he said he is desperate to get fit, get on the pitch, re pay the faith and play for the fans and in his words fans that have always had his back. Seemed lean and ready to go, so hopefully not too far away

I'm hoping it will be just an admin issue to sort out! I doubt the club will release stuff about it at all, other than all of a sudden he will be fit and able to play

Would be very dumb to announce a signing and he cant play for number of games.......... the fact MM said he will be available Saturday gives me confidence it just minor issue to deal with. If I was MM I would be looking to sign jay Simpson to. Its another striker options.

Like a simple phone call?
You'd like to think so! Someone on here mentioned that Spalding, due to the latest situation in non league, may have very limited staff currently working, furlough, lay offs etc, which made sense.
Im sure it will all get sorted. After all what sort of club would sign a player without checking eligbility, paperwork, due dilligence stuff first heh!!
:Takethat: ('See...I told you it wasnt just a case of 'yes you can play for us')

Back