• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Should we give Nile another chance given our injury situation?

• Total voters
I wouldn’t want any of my fellow Shrimpers embarrassing themselves by calling for the return of NR. That’s the sort of thing one of his battered girl friends would do..... Us Essex boys and girls are far to good for that.

Even when he used to get prints done locally. It was of him in a Newcastle shirt.... He never gave a toss about SUFC or us fans.

Still at least Ron has learnt his lesson. So we won’t be seeing any more of him or anyone else who might shame us as a club.

Simple solution. get Tesfaye back, put him in goal, and stick Ranger up front . A halloween dream team :Happy:

Nile basically had the symptoms of a talented footballer who didn't like football. There were games when he was unplayable - his performance in a 3-0 win over MK Dons two seasons ago was one of the best I've seen by a number 9 at this level - but there were others when he couldn't be arsed. Simple as that really.

Just finished watching his interview with True Geordie. He comes across as a really nice bloke who just seems to be in with the wrong crowd. I do hope he sorts his issues out but as they say a leopard never changes it’s spots. I really wanted it to work out for him here and it very nearly did, if only CP was here when he was, wonder if things would be different.

I wouldn’t want any of my fellow Shrimpers embarrassing themselves by calling for the return of NR. That’s the sort of thing one of his battered girl friends would do..... Us Essex boys and girls are far to good for that.

Even when he used to get prints done locally. It was of him in a Newcastle shirt.... He never gave a toss about SUFC or us fans.

Still at least Ron has learnt his lesson. So we won’t be seeing any more of him or anyone else who might shame us as a club.

'Ron has learnt his lesson'.

Surely Brown signed him?

I was only thinking of Nile today.

I do wish him well. One of football's Mr Nice Guy's! :Smile:

Oh the irony!

I wonder if it was stolen by a vulnerable woman

Apparently an old woman talked him into handing over his keys and pin for the car alarm in some sort of scam. Really is despicable praying on some of societies most vulnerable people, like professional footballers.

Back