• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

NO LDV......

MK Shrimper

Striker
Ahhh.....It's a sweet place to be! No LDV tinpot sh1te, 3rd round of the FA Cup......away matches to West Brom/Birmingham/Derby/Leicester (all close to MK!).....it is fcuking heaven!

MK

It is so fcucking exellent mate, i could go out and hug all the people in the street..... but they are Scottish so i might give it a miss

I love my club so much

[b said:
Quote[/b] (MK Shrimper @ April 29 2006,17:33)]Ahhh.....It's a sweet place to be! No LDV tinpot sh1te, 3rd round of the FA Cup......away matches to West Brom/Birmingham/Derby/Leicester (all close to MK!).....it is fcuking heaven!
I agree. I can go to more away games next season
biggrin.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (West Country Shrimper @ April 29 2006,17:47)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (MK Shrimper @ April 29 2006,17:33)]Ahhh.....It's a sweet place to be! No LDV tinpot sh1te, 3rd round of the FA Cup......away matches to West Brom/Birmingham/Derby/Leicester (all close to MK!).....it is fcuking heaven!
biggrin.gif
Trouble is my brummie missus is West Brom.....there's going to be trouble.............!

The LDV may be tinpot but let's not forget that this amazing journey that Tilly is taking us on began with that competition!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Ron Manager @ April 29 2006,17:56)]The LDV may be tinpot but let's not forget that this amazing journey that Tilly is taking us on began with that competition!
Exactly right. Lets hope a run in the FA Cup will materialise next season...

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Ron Manager @ April 29 2006,17:56)]The LDV may be tinpot but let's not forget that this amazing journey that Tilly is taking us on began with that competition!
Indeed - but it's something we can look back on with a smile as we now step forward to bigger and better things!

biggrin.gif

(Don't know why but I can't stop finishing my posts with a
biggrin.gif
)

[b said:
[b said:
biggrin.gif
Told you you aren't a jinx Hils!

biggrin.gif
wink.gif
upside.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Shrimp in a Kilt @ April 29 2006,18:12)]
[b said:
[b said:
biggrin.gif
Told you you aren't a jinx Hils!

biggrin.gif
wink.gif
upside.gif
I wasnt on there long tho, cos I kept on getting cut off!

Oh, Admin, is there any chance you could increase the capacity of the chat room to more than 35 people? Ended up somewhere else and missed all the action. Ta
biggrin.gif

Attention old codger story coming up, all those of a nervous disposition look away now.

I've been following this motley crew called Southend United for 38 years, from the crowds of 1500 to the Webb glory years and the Collymore extravaganza and I've got to say this frankly is the cannine spherical dangly parts.Tilly and Brush you are indeed gods thanks for the ride this last 3 years.

PS if you lose the first two games next season I shall be calling for you to be sacked!!!!!!!

I like the LDV despite losing to Southend two myears and Swansea in this years area final they have been good matches.

[b said:
You forgot Coventry, in their posh new ground, my son lives there, (Coventry, not the ground
laugh.gif
), so he is hoping we make it too!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Colchester and proud! @ April 29 2006,20:32)]
[b said:
You forgot Coventry, in their posh new ground, my son lives there, (Coventry, not the ground  
laugh.gif
), so he is hoping we make it too!
Looks like it could be a fantastic year for Essex, C&P! Happy days, eh?

upside.gif

Unbelievable this. I'll try to get from Holland over for some more games.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (MK Shrimper @ April 29 2006,17:54)]
[b said:
[b said:
biggrin.gif
Trouble is my brummie missus is West Brom.....there's going to be trouble.............!
Divorce her then mate
laugh.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (shrimptank @ April 30 2006,00:56)]
[b said:
[b said:
[b said:
biggrin.gif
Divorce her then mate  
laugh.gif
Always considered marrying a Bluebelle (if Freddy hasn't worked his way through them yet...!)....especially if they have a body like my avatar!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (MK Shrimper @ April 30 2006,08:45)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (shrimptank @ April 30 2006,00:56)]
[b said:
[b said:
[b said:
biggrin.gif
Divorce her then mate  
laugh.gif
Always considered marrying a Bluebelle (if Freddy hasn't worked his way through them yet...!)....especially if they have a body like my avatar!
Cant see any of them being THAT big....they'd never make the end of half time
laugh.gif

MK shrimper you sound like a big time charlie west ham fan, there is noting wrong with the ldv cup i would have swapped a win in the cup final for promotion last year! You should remember our roots as a club.

Back