• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

No Programmes Tomorrow v York City

Who knows??? Can anyone trust the man?

All the so called money he's pumped into SUFC I doubt is all his own. He's borrowed money from so many sources no doubt to pay off a number of companies to his name. Wouldn't surprise me one bit....
That's why he keeps saying HMRC will be paid then each time it's not.... he's run out of friends to borrow from.
Financially, he's a complete shambles and I doubt SUFC employees are the only ones under his name not getting paid. Wasn't 4 other companies to his name this week recieving a winding up order? ....
Martin Dawn PLC
Martin Dawn EA Ltd
Martin Dawn Plymouth Ltd
R Martin Developments Ltd

All due in court next week facing a winding up order.

Harry Houdini’s prospects would look bleak facing this ****, so the smart money certainly isn’t on Ron I’d say 🤔

Who knows??? Can anyone trust the man?

All the so called money he's pumped into SUFC I doubt is all his own. He's borrowed money from so many sources no doubt to pay off a number of companies to his name. Wouldn't surprise me one bit....
That's why he keeps saying HMRC will be paid then each time it's not.... he's run out of friends to borrow from.
Financially, he's a complete shambles and I doubt SUFC employees are the only ones under his name not getting paid. Wasn't 4 other companies to his name this week recieving a winding up order? ....
And as was explained those other companies are 100% wholly owned subsidiaries of the company subject to the winding up petition. And most not even trading. So it was manufactured excitement to give a certain impression.

Martin Dawn PLC
Martin Dawn EA Ltd
Martin Dawn Plymouth Ltd

Harry Houdini’s prospects would look bleak facing this ****, so the smart money certainly isn’t on Ron I’d say 🤔
A man playing monopoly blindfolded on crack has a better grasp of financial dealings than RM

Martin Dawn PLC
Martin Dawn EA Ltd
Martin Dawn Plymouth Ltd

Who is Martin Dawn, or Martin and Dawn even? I’m sure my mum and dad used to have dinner parties with the latter in the late 70s.

Martin Dawn PLC
Martin Dawn EA Ltd
Martin Dawn Plymouth Ltd

It’s all the one company- why is it so hard to grasp? They are all 100% wholly owned subsidiaries of the company subject to the winding up petition? Mostly non trading.

It was announced back in 2021 but i'd imagine it died of death and wasn't continued post last season.

Too many people want a paper program they can flick through, then get home, put in a dust proof cover and store in a cupboard or loft for ever more.
I keep mine in a climate controlled annexe to my house.

Do you reckon? I'd be surprised if they were paid by NL - I'd have thought the NL would just delegate everything to the club.

Weren't we told after the Bromley stream complaints - that it was the responsibility of the Bromley?
TBH I've got no idea.

Bromley I can sort of understand because obviously they didn't have anything like the height advantage of a gantry above the West stand in their favour.

FWIW ,I'm still hoping for the NL coverage of the game to go ahead.It 'd better 'cause I'm giving up a live game at Espanyol (KO 2pm here ) to see it.

I think you will find the club have done a 50 print run of the Southend United V York City programme. Apparently it's a commemorative programme. They are pretty highly priced but will be a collectors item. £100 each, please make cheques payable to Mr. R. Martin ( but would prefer cash if possible) .Name and address required, cash in a brown envelope and left on a doorstep in Benfleet. For further info please private message me.

Back