• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

A contract to play on a little less money or to sit on the bench potentially, for a little more?

according to the Contracts thread his contract is up now but we have an option for another year. We will see what's in Chris Powell's mind very soon I think. If the extention is triggered then Norman won't have to think too hard.

according to the Contracts thread his contract is up now but we have an option for another year. We will see what's in Chris Powell's mind very soon I think. If the extention is triggered then Norman won't have to think too hard.

Billericay?

If he needed to show the management what he was about then last night won't have done any harm at all!

Great to see how much Wabo has benefited from being loaned out and Mahers comments confirming how much good it has done him. Shayon Harrison said similar things. I hope it helps those here who think loaning out is not a good idea to have a little more confidence in the process and the club continue to expand the approach next year

Great to see how much Wabo has benefited from being loaned out and Mahers comments confirming how much good it has done him. Shayon Harrison said similar things. I hope it helps those here who think loaning out is not a good idea to have a little more confidence in the process and the club continue to expand the approach next year

Some on here insisted it was wrong others want every young lad sent out, even though they know nothing about them and have hardly seen them play. Our management and Academy staff seem to be doing a fine job. Surely its best to let them decide who goes out on loan or not.

Last edited:
Surely its best to let them decide who goes out on loan or not.

What? Are you serious? You mean we should let people who know what they are talking about make the decisions? That's not how the world works today, ask Mr Michael Gove...........:smile:

Last edited by a moderator:
Some on here insisted it was wrong others want every young lad sent out, even though they know nothing about them and have hardly seen them play. Our management and Academy staff seem to be doing affine job. Surely its best to let them decide who goes out on loan or not.

I agree with players going out on loan if they aren’t getting the chances to be in the match day squad. What I wasn’t a fan of was the fact he went out on loan to sit on the bench and get 10-20 mins as a sub which he could’ve quite easily done with us.

I agree with players going out on loan if they aren’t getting the chances to be in the match day squad. What I wasn’t a fan of was the fact he went out on loan to sit on the bench and get 10-20 mins as a sub which he could’ve quite easily done with us.

Obviously CP didn't think the same.

Back