• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

TrueBlue

SJP Taxi & Private Hire ⭐️
Just been down the club for a quick meeting, and I am pleased to confirm the North Bank WILL BE OPEN for the York City game this Saturday.

It will be open as it was last season with the same setup the club will give 2 blocks to York city then there will be a 2 block no mans land behind the goal then we will have the last 2 blocks.

So TBV will be in the North Bank please be advised the North (anything from the wall round to the segregation towards the goal will be UNRESERVED Seating - NO allocated seats will be sold in the North so its just a case of walking round people if you already have West Stand tickets or already have North Stand ones

The top corner will be cordoned off until drum is setup which is something I wish to do early to get the crowd going.

from a TBV perspective Saturday is a key chance to help the club gain regular support from the increased gate so lets not let our club down, and can I please advise against temptation to goad the away fans all game, lets let the support of OUR players speak volumes on the pitch Saturday

Lets be as loud as we can bring your flags or whatever you have this is a chance to show this league what SUFC is really all about.

Any questions just ask

Regards
Scott
TrueBlue

Just been down the club for a quick meeting, and I am pleased to confirm the North Bank WILL BE OPEN for the York City game this Saturday.

It will be open as it was last season with the same setup the club will give 2 blocks to York city then there will be a 2 block no mans land behind the goal then we will have the last 2 blocks.

So TBV will be in the North Bank please be advised the North (anything from the wall round to the segregation towards the goal will be UNRESERVED Seating - NO allocated seats will be sold in the North so its just a case of walking round people if you already have West Stand tickets or already have North Stand ones

The top corner will be cordoned off until drum is setup which is something I wish to do early to get the crowd going.

from a TBV perspective Saturday is a key chance to help the club gain regular support from the increased gate so lets not let our club down, and can I please advise against temptation to goad the away fans all game, lets let the support of OUR players speak volumes on the pitch Saturday

Lets be as loud as we can bring your flags or whatever you have this is a chance to show this league what SUFC is really all about.

Any questions just ask

Regards
Scott
TrueBlue

Well done on getting this sorted! Great work!

and it keeps our management team in a job as if they never opened the north bank there would be no tickets for mr brown and co to sell on Wednesday eh.

I think a lot of tickets will be sold now for the northbank leading to a great atmosphere on Saturday, cant wait.

That's really good news and very sensible.
The only loss for the club is that they will have people who bought tickets in the West Block V etc that will walk round.
This will leave some empty seats in the West that they could have sold

The only loss for the club is that they will have people who bought tickets in the West Block V etc that will walk round.

There is no real win win in a one off game like this however I am sure it will look full enough

Scott
  • this is great but the club needs to go further IMO . They need to make it clear that tickets have been sold for W- or have stewards checking tickets when entering W . I know people that prefer W to NB and they will 'assume' that they can go to W as per usual (why wouldn't they assume this) . We don't want people turning up on Saturday to find someone else in their seat. This doesn't impact me , I am thinking about how can we make sure new people are not left put off coming again due to ticketing issues.

• ps- well done for making this happen - roll on Saturday

Any questions just ask

Regards
Scott
TrueBlue
Great work mate. Really looking forward to this one now. I'll help get the drum and everything get set up with you if you want? just give us a call later in the week to sort it.

Loving the bit in bold as well. Lets get behind the boys. None of this "your support is ******* ****". Who cares about their support. Lets concentrate on our support and by doing that help drown out the moaners. Encourage the team when things aren't going our way. Praise them when things are. This team fights for one another on the field, so lets fight for one another in the stands.

COYBB

Scott
  • this is great but the club needs to go further IMO . They need to make it clear that tickets have been sold for W- or have stewards checking tickets when entering W . I know people that prefer W to NB and they will 'assume' that they can go to W as per usual (why wouldn't they assume this) . We don't want people turning up on Saturday to find someone else in their seat. This doesn't impact me , I am thinking about how can we make sure new people are not left put off coming again due to ticketing issues.

• ps- well done for making this happen - roll on Saturday

Mate best thing for you to do its e-mail Dave Jobson at the club and raise this direct - I will ensure he gets back to you directly and leave your mobile number on there and ask him to call you David.Jobson@southend-united.co.uk

Great work mate. Really looking forward to this one now. I'll help get the drum and everything get set up with you if you want? just give us a call later in the week to sort it.

Loving the bit in bold as well. Lets get behind the boys. None of this "your support is ******* ****". Who cares about their support. Lets concentrate on our support and by doing that help drown out the moaners. Encourage the team when things aren't going our way. Praise them when things are. This team fights for one another on the field, so lets fight for one another in the stands.

COYBB

Yeah no problem mate will meet up with you in Spread before the game? I am there from opening at 11am

lets all have a disco........lets all have disco....la la la la.

I guess its also possible that someone who bought tickets for the north stand cant get in because too many walk around from the west.

Hopefully we wont be that sold out..

Back