• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

North Korea

So Rigsby, missiles have been launched from NK that flew over Japan that were witnessed by the world. On Sunday an underground blast triggered a magnitude 6.3 tremor and was more powerful than the bombs dropped by the US on Hiroshima and Nagasaki during the second world war.

And you think this is all US hype, itching to have another war?

The threat from NK is very real and the start of a confined nuclear war is a very real and scary threat.

Do you know that for sure ?.

The world witnessed the 9/11 attacks via carefully edited TV pictures and were completely fooled with the explanation. I know from your past posts even you have doubts about the official 9/11 fairy story.

So Rigsby, missiles have been launched from NK that flew over Japan that were witnessed by the world. On Sunday an underground blast triggered a magnitude 6.3 tremor and was more powerful than the bombs dropped by the US on Hiroshima and Nagasaki during the second world war.

And you think this is all US hype, itching to have another war?

The threat from NK is very real and the start of a confined nuclear war is a very real and scary threat.

Yeah did YOU see it? Apparently if you don't see it yourself then it didn't happen.

There are arguments being made on this thread that wouldn't be out of place on a flatearth debate.

Yeah did YOU see it? Apparently if you don't see it yourself then it didn't happen.

There are arguments being made on this thread that wouldn't be out of place on a flatearth debate.

Queue the normal insults from the easily duped sheep.

Which funnily is exactly what flatearthers would say.

Conspiracy theorists are always conistent in behaviour at least.

So are moderators who later get posts removed if they feel they didn't win a debate.

How about you explain who, when and how have you been convinced about NK. Because that would be a reasonable counter argument over my views

So are moderators who later get posts removed if they feel they didn't win a debate.

How about you explain who, when and how have you been convinced about NK. Because that would be a reasonable counter argument over my views

Im happy to listen to the media and not just reject everything they say due to "agendas".

How about you explain the massive tremor over the weekend detected and explain how that happened if it wasnt NK.

As for the moderator comment, I believe you are talking about a thread I removed some off topic posts for on a thread I wasnt even debating on, so thats nice.

Im happy to listen to the media and not just reject everything they say due to "agendas".

How about you explain the massive tremor over the weekend detected and explain how that happened if it wasnt NK.

As for the moderator comment, I believe you are talking about a thread I removed some off topic posts for on a thread I wasnt even debating on, so thats nice.

Blair Bush and the media went into overdrive regarding Saddam's WMD's........which never existed !

You got any proof of that??

On my phone because I knew what would happen.

Anyway why hasn't the person you know, who worked on Saddam's nuclear programme pointed out exactly where it is as the UN weapons inspectors still can't find anything.

Blair Bush and the media went into overdrive regarding Saddam's WMD's........which never existed !

Very true and that was scandalous, but that doesn't mean every thing thereafter is wrong or false and should be rejected.

A nuclear/atomic detonation was actually detected (apparently this is the 6th test they have performed). A missile launch was detected and tracked.

Just because Sky News didn't film either doesn't mean they didn't happen.

Whether they have the ability to actually fit something on a rocket who knows, doubt it somehow.

Very true and that was scandalous, but that doesn't mean every thing thereafter is wrong or false and should be rejected.

A nuclear/atomic detonation was actually detected (apparently this is the 6th test they have performed). A missile launch was detected and tracked.

Whether they have the ability to actually fit something on a rocket who knows.

Explosions were detected by the same people on 9/11 and they have stated they were very different to that of a collapsing building. Yet you chose to ignore that evidence but believe it this time.

A nuclear/atomic detonation was actually detected. A missile launch was detected and tracked.

Whether they have the ability to actually fit something on a rocket who knows.

Ok let's examine these events.

The detection was said to be 6 miles,how on earth did they manage to get the bomb to such depths?,who detected it?when the missile was launched why didn't the superpowers shoot it down?,one may of thought "evidence" would be provided simply because of the possible consequences regarding nuke war fare,they just tell us blah blah and 90% of the population take it as gospel.

The US told the world how they detected Bin Laden by using the latest tech....they can find one human being but cannot find any nuke silo's or anything resembling it.

I think it was Franklin who said "propaganda is the world's greatest weapon to convince the masses" ....somebody else stated "if the people see it on television then they will believe anything you tell them"

The detection was said to be 6 miles,how on earth did they manage to get the bomb to such depths?,who detected it?when the missile was launched why didn't the superpowers shoot it down?,one may of thought "evidence" would be provided simply because of the possible consequences regarding nuke war fare,they just tell us blah blah and 90% of the population take it as gospel.

The US told the world how they detected Bin Laden by using the latest tech....they can find one human being but cannot find any nuke silo's or anything resembling it.

I think it was Franklin who said "propaganda is the world's greatest weapon to convince the masses" ....somebody else stated "if the people see it on television then they will believe anything you tell them"

Interesting theory but for it to be true then everyone in the media would have to be onside so to speak.
The US has many enemies around the world but I don't see a awful lot of them claiming 9-11 didn't happen. Are you saying America's enemies media are all part of the big conspiracy? Don't sound too likely does it?
Same with your argument with the missile footage. If it was so obviously fake as you say it is, don't you think someone would point it out? How about Channel 4 news, The Today Programme, VIZ?
Jon Snow or John Humphries wouldn't miss a chance to kick the yanks or are those two also part of your big conspiracy?

Interesting theory but for it to be true then everyone in the media would have to be onside so to speak.
The US has many enemies around the world but I don't see a awful lot of them claiming 9-11 didn't happen. Are you saying America's enemies media are all part of the big conspiracy? Don't sound too likely does it?
Same with your argument with the missile footage. If it was so obviously fake as you say it is, don't you think someone would point it out? How about Channel 4 news, The Today Programme, VIZ?
Jon Snow or John Humphries wouldn't miss a chance to kick the yanks or are those two also part of your big conspiracy?

The US has no enemies anywhere...they are all playing one big game except Kim,he hasn't been invited so has to go at some point.

The media is controlled by a handful of people globally...they command what we see and told...Snow and Humphries are paid employees reading from autucue,they stick to the script without fail,just like they all do,it's scripted whatever their current topic is.

Sky have been banging on about "ocean rescue" recently...they tell us the fish is full of plastic which we eat...hmmm if true then why hasn't there been any warnings to the masses regarding don't eat fish.I have been to many beaches in Europe and GB....I havnt seen masses of discarded rubbish on the beach or floating about.

On my phone because I knew what would happen.

Anyway why hasn't the person you know, who worked on Saddam's nuclear programme pointed out exactly where it is as the UN weapons inspectors still can't find anything.

1. If you have an issue how the board is moderated or feel that posts have been deleted incorrectly, then please drop me (or if I am the problem, another mod) a PM and we will look into it. Though I would say that for a man in his 50s you must a bit paranoid if you are keeping SZ posts on your phone. Just sayin' like.

2. For clarity I posted

"I used to be very much in this camp and that WMDs were just an excuse for Bush Jr to avenge Bush Sr.

Then I met someone who worked on Saddam's nuclear programme......."

No mention of anyone knowing where they were. And even if I was told, I wouldn't be sharing it here. I'd be doing a deal with the Guardian and Barna could tell you via a link.......

Just to clarify, are you saying everything shown on television is a lie to fool the masses? Or are there a few selected bits n bobs you actually accept in your own way as possibly factual?

Perhaps you can help me RHB, as I cant post links. If you go on the sky news website one of the headlines is North Korea: How does an H-Bomb compare to atomic bomb.

The we can all read the careful wording which actually says there's no prove that NK have the H-bomb just like other reports have said no prove he has the capability to put a nuclear warhead on a ICBM. That's why I would want to see proper 'irrefutable' evidence that Jong even has the capability to launch a nuclear attack and who really gave him that ability.

The reason I mention the Iraq war is because the very first one in 1990 could have easily been avoided but just like the current climate with NK the US aggressively pushed the situation. A quick read of history will tell you that the CIA told Saddam he was about to be attacked. The financial constraints his US backed Saudi and Kuwait neighbours had imposed after his Iran war. Then when he did mass troops on the Kuwait border with the whole world watching, just like 9/11 the Kuwait military were conveniently all doing something else that day.

Even when he invaded the French came up with a good solution which meant he would withdraw from Kuwait. Of course the US under Bush snr were having none of it. They had already planned and implemented the war and nothing could stop it from then on.

With headlines like 'North Korea is begging for war' and the words of Nikki Haley the US 'ambassador' for the UN prove that diplomacy is not on the agenda because she will be a bought and paid spokesperson for the military machine. Sounds to me like they really do have something over Donald Trump. Which would of course explain why he has ben allowed to even become president and why his anti-war stance has been reversed.

Ok. I think you're saying that you don't think that either Russia or China have had a hand in arming North Korea to the point where they now have nuclear capability. Is that correct? As for the book on the Iraq situation that you posted, it has nothing to do with this thread, so I'll just take your word for what you have posted, life's too short. On the Sky News front, I have an allergic reaction to visiting their site, similar to you with the Guardian, so I'll pass on posting of a link.

1. If you have an issue how the board is moderated or feel that posts have been deleted incorrectly, then please drop me (or if I am the problem, another mod) a PM and we will look into it. Though I would say that for a man in his 50s you must a bit paranoid if you are keeping SZ posts on your phone. Just sayin' like.

2. For clarity I posted

"I used to be very much in this camp and that WMDs were just an excuse for Bush Jr to avenge Bush Sr.

Then I met someone who worked on Saddam's nuclear programme......."

No mention of anyone knowing where they were. And even if I was told, I wouldn't be sharing it here. I'd be doing a deal with the Guardian and Barna could tell you via a link.......

1. I was going to be nice and let you off the Ranger release date thread but perhaps its time to have another look....Just sayin' like.

Just for clarity I never asked you to reveal where or even the facts on the zone. I just suggested your 'friend' may want to help out the WMD inspectors.

The likes of Tony (he can launch an attack on Europe within 45 minutes) Blair and former US special envoy to Iraq...Donald ( Any country in the world that has an intelligence agency knows he has WMD) Rumsfeld, would be so grateful.

Ok. I think you're saying that you don't think that either Russia or China have had a hand in arming North Korea to the point where they now have nuclear capability. Is that correct? As for the book on the Iraq situation that you posted, it has nothing to do with this thread, so I'll just take your word for what you have posted, life's too short. On the Sky News front, I have an allergic reaction to visiting their site, similar to you with the Guardian, so I'll pass on posting of a link.

I don't like Sky either but that doesn't stop me reading other peoples propaganda. I like to see how you can fool the masses. My point was that the headlines were totally misleading. A lot of people reading headlines or speed reading the article would believe NK have a H-bomb. Without actually taking in the careful wording which says otherwise.

For what its worth the Israelis and the US supplied Saddam with most of his weapons but you don't see that on our trusted world (owned by just a few people) media.

The weapons inspectors still visit Iraq because of ISIS. They recently found stores of large mortar shells that ISIS had got their hands on. They were less than three months old, so could be easily traced. They were made in Russia but for the US. The US had sold them to Saudi via some sort of Israel contact. Yet from the date of manufacture they were in the hands of ISIS in just 3 months. So someone is telling porkies....But who.

We are always told its the Chinese or Russians supplying the worlds despots but its never that simple. I don't no what weapons NK have but I'm proud to say I won't swallow every story our western media tell me.

By the way the US military have done studies on how people react to false information. Which is to complicated to go into but it made me smile because certain people on here tick the exact box they need and they fit the exact profile that the US military predicted.

Back