• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Update from BBC website -

Live Text Commentary

7:31 The ball is swung over by Chris Hackett, clearance by Ryan Cresswell.

:angry::angry:

From what I heard in the commentary We seem to be doing ok. If we can just get that cutting edge up front I think we'll have Town more troubled. But we must remain resolute at the back which, touch wood, we seem to be. As said before Kick off I was hoping Martin would put on a show and it appears he's one of our better players. Hope he keeps it up. Fitting actually if he could get a goal. ( Glad Nick Alliker echoed what I said earlier today. That Martin doesn't really want to leave)

Was a tight game in the first half last season. Then the floodgates opened in the second

For me Tomlin sounds good however he see a to be a second striker.

Possibley the new Wayne gray to partner freddy Eastwood?

Wimbledon lose 6-2 on Tuesday and are now losing 5-1 at halftime yet our fans are moaning!?!?!

Oh God! Cloheesy is back. Went in search of BP at half-time with no luck, even had a bit of trouble getting back to the thrilling Cobblers commentary, which is ............well, cobblers!

Paul Clark picking up on what a lot of us have been seeing for a while. The aimless lumping of the ball into areas where the pass isn't on. He says he knows what Sturrock wants them to do but sometimes players need to use their own brains and if the pass isn't on, hold onto it and look for the simple pass that IS on. Thing is, I bet they get told off for doing that.....

Back