• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Nutella

Chocadoobee

• Total voters

MK Shrimper

Striker
Simple! Like it or loathe it. No half measure Pussies in this thread mofos with some standard pussyish Bart/OBL response. The poll is for winners!

ps it's not chocolate spread. It's hazelnut spread

The main ingredients of Nutella are sugar and palm oil, followed by hazelnut, cocoa solids, and skimmed milk. In the United States, Nutella contains soy products.Nutella is marketed as "hazelnut cream" in many countries. Under Italian law, it cannot be labeled as a "chocolate cream", as it does not meet minimum cocoa solids concentration criteria. Ferrero consumes 25 percent of the global supply of hazelnuts. (Source; wikipedia)

love Nutella, whats not to like??

My youngest sometimes has it on toast for breakfast, I even sent off for a Nutella label with his name on it...

i have even been known to have the odd Nutella and Peanut Butter sandwich !:smile:

In that case I'm putting in a bid for hell.

:finger:

Well, in that case.... I truly hope you win the bid, because if you check the small print in "Satans Nutella raffle",... the 2nd prize is to spend all of eternity as a Colchester season ticket holder at the WHCS.

Either which way... (Hell or Colchester... not much between it personally) thats no life for me!

Nutella is itself the Bart option. Peanut Butter or Chocolate Spread, man up and pick one FFS.

Well, in that case.... I truly hope you win the bid, because if you check the small print in "Satans Nutella raffle",... the 2nd prize is to spend all of eternity as a Colchester season ticket holder at the WHCS.

Either which way... (Hell or Colchester... not much between it personally) thats no life for me!

2nd prize if for losers. I'm going to win!

Back