• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Occupy somewhere else you losers

steveo

mine to stay the same please
So Occupy London are now looking for somewhere else to occupy. Well good riddance to bad rubbish.

One of these ***** was on Five Live this morning describing himself as a Professional Protester. So who is paying him?
And more annoyingly, why don't one of the spineless BBC reporters ever ask these people how they can afford to live there?
Presumably on benefits which are paid to them by the society they are complaining about.
Losers.

One of these ***** was on Five Live this morning describing himself as a Professional Protester. So who is paying him?Losers.

Their rich mummy's and daddy's in a lot of cases. Most of them left their tents in the evening and went home. This wasn't a protest about 'sticking it to the man', it ended up being a social gathering of people with too much time on their hands and an over-developed sense of self-entitlement.

I work quite close to St. Pauls...delighted they've gone.

Just walked past the tents in Finsbury and it seems quite a few have moved there as much larger number's visible than normal and a meeting going on in the centre of the camp.
Quite a few Police monitoring from the edge so here's hopping for this lot to be evicted as well soon.

I see from the news that the Occupy Southend bunch removed some of their tents etc from St Mary's churchyard to allow a funeral to take place today - which was very good of them.

Why don't they all f off, anywhere they pitch up. Their protests are absolutely pointless anyway. Anyone or thing they are against is not listening, and they won't change a thing. I could understand if they were anti war or something.

Pitching up on Church ground's has just made them worse than the people they are complaining about. The Church is almost defenseless against these bullies.

Occupy Southend have set up the new camp.. They have Occupied the former Lookers site in Priory Crescent (on the bend next to Camp Bling)

Just walked past the tents in Finsbury and it seems quite a few have moved there as much larger number's visible than normal and a meeting going on in the centre of the camp.
Quite a few Police monitoring from the edge so here's hopping for this lot to be evicted as well soon.

I used to work next to Finsbury square, and happened to be going past it last week. I could not believe he what had happed to it, looks like a dump. Hopefully following on from St Pauls, it will be cleared soon

Occupy Southend have set up the new camp.. They have Occupied the former Lookers site in Priory Crescent (on the bend next to Camp Bling)

I don't know what Occupy Southend are hoping to achieve. Most of the poor people in this region vote Tory.

Back