• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Officials

Alex

Members
Just like to say that im yet again so ****ed off with match officials yet again. Yesterday i didnt see the Harrold challenge that got him his second yellow. However I have now seen it on the Championship. There was a short backpass from the defender to the keeper (who was well wide of his area) with Harrold lurking, Harrold went to intercept it, it was 50-50 and the keeper got there 1st. Harrold stopped running and as his momentam carried him through he turned his back on the keeper so he didnt catch him with his feet or knees etc and wouldnt hurt him. As it was he hardly toughed the keeper and amazingly the stupid linesman decided he knew best and advise the ref to book him. I know we cant apeal against sending offs for 2 yellow cards but I hope the video is sent to the F.A for them to see the muppets they employ to run the line and suspend them, see how they like it. Its a bloddy joke

Agreed, they were awful....however for sheer entertainment value having a good old shout at the officials did liven up an otherwise dull afternoon.

Personally I love aiming some old fashioned vitriolic abuse at refs and linos, to me that's all part of the fun of going to football.

I know we cant apeal against sending offs for 2 yellow cards but I hope the video is sent to the F.A for them to see the muppets they employ to run the line and suspend them, see how they like it. Its a bloddy joke

I'm not even sure it's worth the postage. These review panels that assess referees' performances are normally there just to back up the officials anyway so the likelihood of them even looking at such a video are probably slim. :mad:

Agreed, they were awful....however for sheer entertainment value having a good old shout at the officials did liven up an otherwise dull afternoon.

Personally I love aiming some old fashioned vitriolic abuse at refs and linos, to me that's all part of the fun of going to football.

Agreed all 3 officials were absolutely dreadfull, but I too enjoyed a good shout, rant and rave it was brilliant and something that has been missing in recent games, we had lots to get us up out of our seats, the atmosphere I thought was a lot better than of late, we had much more to cheer and jeer about, and Dare I say it thought harrold had good game, may be he should always play with cotton wool stuffed up his nose :hilarious:

Back