• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Shrimpergonzo

You have no authority here, Jackie Weaver⭐
Staff member
Jason Lee (still only 33) has signed for Boston:

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]Boston United boss Steve Evans has clinched the signing of much-travelled striker Jason Lee.
Lee, 33, had his contract terminated early by Falkirk before agreeing a 12-month deal with the Pilgrims.

Boston become the ninth club of Lee's career, which has included spells with Nottingham Forest and Watford.

His arrival could offset the possible departure of Derek Lilley, who only joined Boston from Livingston this summer but could return to Scotland.

Lilley has been granted a week's compassionate leave to sort out some personal issues and has attracted interest from several Scottish Premier League clubs.

This was on the bbc website

How Boston can afford Lilley with an crowd of 2,500+ & he have to move from Scotland to play for them
rock.gif
if Scottish Premier League team want him, its mean the SPL is weaker than League One & Two. Hibs sign our Fav player Simon Brown - you cannot expect a Championship side or higher (in english league) sign him can you.

I reckon Southend can finish 6th in SPL with ease. I have watched Partick T. FC Vs Motherwell while on a visit to my friend & both team are no better than Doncaster & Northampton & Southend
biggrin.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Shrimpergarry @ July 15 2004,13:09)]Jason Lee (still only 33) has signed for Boston:

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]Boston United boss Steve Evans has clinched the signing of much-travelled striker Jason Lee.
Lee, 33, had his contract terminated early by Falkirk before agreeing a 12-month deal with the Pilgrims.

Boston become the ninth club of Lee's career, which has included spells with Nottingham Forest and Watford.

His arrival could offset the possible departure of Derek Lilley, who only joined Boston from Livingston this summer but could return to Scotland.

Lilley has been granted a week's compassionate leave to sort out some personal issues and has attracted interest from several Scottish Premier League clubs.

This was on the bbc website
It's interesting how many transfers have taken place recently that have been ex-shrimpers players... Graeme Jones for Jason Lee, being two examples from one club... then there's Roget & Mooney joining Rawle at Oxford!

I haven't heard a lot about Jason Lee recently. Didn't he go to Nottingham Forest shortly after Collymore? I'm well surprised he's played in Scotland...

I think the term Pineapple Head came after he left us, but I may be wrong!!!

Apparently, Lilley is going back to Scotland, to rejoin Livingston. He hasn't settled in Boston and wants out.

rock.gif

Back