• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Oldest and Youngest lovers.

Age 28

Oldest bird I would balls, 59

Youngest: 16.

Basically I would **** anything with a purse and pulse, CS Cockles mother is 59 and she goes like the ****ing clappers and begs me to ram her arsehole dry with my fist.

Basically I would **** anything with a purse and pulse, CS Cockles mother is 59 and she goes like the ****ing clappers and begs me to ram her arsehole dry with my fist.

Cheers Ben ... i've just spat tea all over my monitor cos i was laughing so hard :D :D

I've been five years either side of my age, while in my early-to-mid twenties. Not sure about the "half plus seven" rule... 24 yr-old would be a bit young, I reckon!

As for the upper limit... as chadded says, you're hardly going to ask for ID. For instance, I definitely wouldn't pass up an evening of romance with Michelle Pfeiffer...

pre.jpg

...and she's 53.

;)

Hey there chaps!

I got a blow job from my cousin when I was 4 and she was 5. Is that young enough for you?
I went downstairs into the lounge to proudly state to my parents and various relatives that 'My willy's gone all hard.. Look!'.
I tell you, I got such a beating.

It took me another 20 years before I plucked up the courage to do that again.

Kind Regards

age 45
youngest 20s
oldest no limit if she is still all there
in the past the youngest was 17 i was 33 id known her since she was 8 bad bad man and the oldest was/is 62 i was 35,

age 45
youngest 20s
oldest no limit if she is still all there
in the past the youngest was 17 i was 33 id known her since she was 8 bad bad man and the oldest was/is 62 i was 35,

Tone 65?

I think Richie Merrin will have something too say about that during our Blackpool trip in 97, an Ethil Skinner double was seen leaving your quarters and by all accounts she was at least 75. Bad bad man but a very funny man all the same!.

Tone 65?

I think Richie Merrin will have something too say about that during our Blackpool trip in 97, an Ethil Skinner double was seen leaving your quarters and by all accounts she was at least 75. Bad bad man but a very funny man all the same!.

Ben oh ben you know that i was doing her daughter who was a mere slip of a thing at 50 admittly the old bird was in the next bed but she was asleep (i hope),good days good days.

Ben oh ben you know that i was doing her daughter who was a mere slip of a thing at 50 admittly the old bird was in the next bed but she was asleep (i hope),good days good days.

Doesnt make you a bad man Tone, now kiddie fidling would make you a bad man but not banging Dot Cotton.

Isn't there a rule for "youngest lover"... half your age + 7

I'm 24, so that would make my youngest love 19, which seems acceptable. 18 would be a bit weird.

Oldest... anyone in their 30s, but not someone with kids I reckon

Wise decision on your part, you need a decent appendage to do a MILF

:D

Back