• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Oldest and Youngest lovers.

I'm 37, by that seven year rule, my youngest bird should be 26 - which is the wife's age. Or as Partridge would say: 'She's eleven years younger than me - back of the net!' If I were a single man, I'd go younger for sure - but keep it legal. Having said that, as chadded says, you're not exactly going to ask for ID when you're hovering above it are you? My Dad once told me this charming rule - 'if her feet touch the floor when she's sitting on the bog, she's old enough'. I've avoided midgets ever since. As for older birds - no thanks.

Morning Chap!

My Uncle Marmaduke once told me 'If she's old enough to bleed, she's old enough to butcher..'

Unfortunately, not everyone appreciated this wisdom as he's now in Prison and we don't expect to see him anytime soon..

Kind Regards

Could that be the same Marmaduke I met once who told me, "If I was a mechanic I'd do her up the exhaust pipe !" ?

Could that be the same Marmaduke I met once who told me, "If I was a mechanic I'd do her up the exhaust pipe !" ?

If this chap was holding a large port and had a rather strong smell of wee about him then I'd say it was almost definitely Uncle Marmie.

It's a shame that this wise old sage is having his arse used as a prison deposit box...

Kind Regards

Realistically though, if a girl is clearly legal, then it doesn't matter if shes 16 of 46. If you think she's fit, you're hardly goinbg to go upto her and ask for some ID are you.

Ooh, sorry love, you're 3 days too old for me, sorry.

so much sense being spoke right here!!!!

I'm with you, if she's fit, i don't give a ****!

**** me, she could be 60! what's wrong with you lot? 30ish? 30ish!! thats when they get going!!

This thread makes me laugh when people say their oldest is 45, or youngest is 21 whatever. I bet if I put a stunning 20 year old, or a cracking 46 year old MILF in front of you, you wouldn't turn it down...

Leads me onto my next thread....

I have a rule:

'I'll stick it up pretty much anything if they are decent enough to give me wood'

mrB, has it spot on, if they're old enough and fit, that's all that matters

Back