• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

One to Start the weekend (week 31)

Davros

The Whippet
This weeks 12stw is a tune that i thought i had already done before... but after last weeks look back, it turns out i hadnt.... excellent!!

This track sends us spiraling back to the days of 1994 (again) to a number 2 hit, that done the rounds in Europe notching up a load of number 1's before making its way onto our shores.

It started off in 1993 in Italy, where, as the groups debut tune it rocketed staright to number one, where it stayed for 13 weeks (an Italian record for a debut artist).

Interstingly, Olga Souza, who does the 'singing' and dodgy moves in this video was not the vocalist on this track, or the 1995 hit Baby Baby... but did later become the groups vocalist towards the ar*e end of 98.

Original volcalist Sandra Chambers aka 'Sandy' was not credited for her vocals on either song, but was credited on the cover version of Baby Baby by Sunblock in 2007.

Anyway, without further ado's, i give you this weeks 12stw...

Corona - The Rhythm of the Night
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lv6xxEF4hdo

TUNE ! !

1994, so many memories, Saturday Nights at Churchills and at Tots 2000 or even Friday Nights at Dukes in Chelmsford !

Where do the years go !

Roll another phat one Dave !

This weeks 12stw is a tune that i thought i had already done before... but after last weeks look back, it turns out i hadnt.... excellent!!

This track sends us spiraling back to the days of 1994 (again) to a number 2 hit, that done the rounds in Europe notching up a load of number 1's before making its way onto our shores.

It started off in 1993 in Italy, where, as the groups debut tune it rocketed staright to number one, where it stayed for 13 weeks (an Italian record for a debut artist).

Interstingly, Olga Souza, who does the 'singing' and dodgy moves in this video was not the vocalist on this track, or the 1995 hit Baby Baby... but did later become the groups vocalist towards the ar*e end of 98.

Original volcalist Sandra Chambers aka 'Sandy' was not credited for her vocals on either song, but was credited on the cover version of Baby Baby by Sunblock in 2007.

Anyway, without further ado's, i give you this weeks 12stw...

Corona - The Rhythm of the Night
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lv6xxEF4hdo

A true classic, and a real nostalga trip

Nice one there Dave.....brings back some very unsober memories that one....

As said above, Tots 2 Litre and a few too many up sherberts at Covent Garden in London Town....good lord....I need a drink.........

Back