• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

orange socks

[b said:
Quote[/b] (glasgowsufc @ Nov. 09 2005,17:06)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Shepherd's Bush Shrimper @ Nov. 09 2005,16:46)]I say keep the orange socks with the white away kit, it's certainly an original look!!
I thought I was the only one that thought it looked good too!
I can't believe there's two of you
oops.gif

No i thought it was quality. Just a lime green shirt and then we will be in buisness
wink.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Maisie Shrimper @ Nov. 08 2005,15:01)]I was speaking to steve in the club shop.

The reason why we wore Orange Socks is because Barnet decided to wear white. Their registered Kit is All Black when playing at home, Southend are registered as a all white with black sleeves kit.

We turned up with the kit we were supposed to, but they decided to wear their white socks, which meant we had to wear their orange. Simple as that really.
I would'nt read too much into what Clubshop Steve says to be honest, he talks a load of b******s!

I liked them - Lime green top, purple shorts and orange socks - we will dazzle our opponents!

Where can I buy some?

biggrin.gif

Back