• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Orient and Yeovil games

Christ! I will be SO glad not to have to play Orient next season I am heartily sick of all this puerile posturing from the comfort of a computer keyboard that we have to endure whenever a game is in the offing.
And it can only get worse for the next fortnight.
sad.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Guest @ April 03 2005,19:04)]Since when do you guys ever fill your stadium! were be coming to Southend tickets or not!
yeah right... if you sell 3 and a half thousand i will apologise if not then f**k OFF!

who the f**k are yeovil anyway? where are you? f**king nowhere you wont win the playoffs MUG!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (seenyeva kryevyetka @ April 03 2005,20:00)]Christ! I will be SO glad not to have to play Orient next season I am heartily sick of all this puerile posturing from the comfort of a computer keyboard that we have to endure whenever a game is in the offing.
And it can only get worse for the next fortnight.
sad.gif
Yeah but we can just sit here safe in the knowledge that we are on the up and they are languishing in mid-table obscurity, so basically f**k them!!

Hopefully it will be our last game for a very long time against those muppets from East London.

Next season we can have a proper rivalry with COL U. At least their fans have a bit more class than Orient's.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Csboy @ April 03 2005,21:04)]Hopefully it will be our last game for a very long time against those muppets from East London.

Next season we can have a proper rivalry with COL U. At least their fans have a bit more class than Orient's.
muppets, that is what they are

[b said:
Quote[/b] (east stand drummer boy @ April 03 2005,21:15)]
biggrin.gif
Lets hope drummer boy has a day off or gets his stick stuck up his arse when we do play then, cos i cant for life of me understand why anyone would want to bang a drum like a ****** for 90mins.
wow.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Guest @ April 04 2005,14:52)]
Lets hope drummer boy has a day off or gets his stick stuck up his arse when we do play then, cos i cant for life of me understand why anyone would want to bang a drum like a ****** for 90mins.
wow.gif
And I can't for the life of me understand how somebody can support Borient in private let alone come here and tell everyone else they support a sh*te team with a sh*te ground and sh*te prospects!!!
rock.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Csboy @ April 03 2005,20:04)]Hopefully it will be our last game for a very long time against those muppets from East London.

do they? haha gutted orient
tounge.gif

Back