• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Orient or Grimsby

Orient or Grimsby - Rivals or *******

• I'd like Orient to go up rather than those scummy northerners

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I'd prefer Grimsby over that local team we'll never play again

• I'd like to skew the results of this poll

• Total voters
So, now our promotion is in the bag, we can sit back and watch the pain and pleasure as it grips our local rivals. It's all there for both Grimsby and Orient in League 2 but after last season's unsporting behaviour up at Grimsby:

Would you prefer Orient to stay down (where they belong)?
smile.gif

Or would you prefer to punish those naughty northerners?
mad.gif

We'll never play you again
We'll never play you again

tounge.gif

A good mate of mine is an Oxford fan and I'd like to see them stay up, so I'll be hoping Orient lose on Saturday*

*Having said this, I doubt I'll give a monkeys on Saturday itself what with our promotion (championship?) party and all....

Orient was only a rivalry of convenience.
Grimsby deserve last day torment after the shambles that was their crowd control last year.
Also hope Lincoln don't make the playoffs & good to see Northampton recover from us beating them in the p/o semis last season.

Orient. Grimsby and their idiotic fans do not deserve promotion.
Whatever happens, at least we won't have to go to either place next season
biggrin.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Whatever @ May 02 2006,12:31)]Orient. Grimsby and their idiotic fans do not deserve promotion.
Whatever happens, at least we won't have to go to either place next season
biggrin.gif
Not unless we get either of them in the cups.
sad.gif

Not fussed either way. Would probably like to see Oxford stay up.

Grimsby all the way!! Cant stand Orient!!

Agree with Whatever. Orient for me. Grimsby deserve nothing after the final day of last year. Plus I'd love to see Oxford go down as their fans have always been unsporting to us as well. Besides Orient were never really our main rivals like Col u - just a minor distraction.

Back