• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

It doesn't make urinating on the ferry jetty any more acceptable though.

Having a wee in public!????? JESUS MOTHER OF CHRIST!!!!!! Lock them up!

I've been having a laugh but didn't know it was this serious!!!!!

Having a wee in public!????? JESUS MOTHER OF CHRIST!!!!!! Lock them up!

I've been having a laugh but didn't know it was this serious!!!!!

I think you'll find that Mary was the Mother of Christ.:facepalm::facepalm:

PS Jesus and Christ are one of the same people:dim::dim:

Depends what you believe and you believe has been proved "factual". I actually have very different religious believes to this.

No it doesn't. Jesus Christ and his mother Mary are both historical characters. They both lived. Whether you believe or not is an irrelevance.:raspberry:

Indeed. Let's get back to slagging off people's wives! :smile:

In every walk of life you get gobby little ****es who think they know it all. In every walk of life they get a bit of slapping down till they know their place! One or two might pass through unscathed and remain gobby ****es but on the whole, the natural order will prevail!

What for supporting my club? Give over! You don't like wearing replica football shirts to games, that is fine! I like wearing them and showing my support to the club and helping to give them a bit of extra cash with the sale of the shirt. Don't tell me it's embarrassing for an adult to wear a replica football shirt to a game because that is just your opinion and let's be honest bollocks!

Oh and for the record no I don't have a Ranger or Barrett poster on my wall. If you're that interested in what's on my wall have a read of the memorabilia thread. Or is that embarrassing too?

I'm with you on this one Ricey. Never even thought about it until someone previously mentioned it on here (not #57) about only youngsters wearing them. Saturday (some Tuesday evenings) is "wear your football shirt day" part of the myriad of routines on a match day. mrs enfieldblue is used to them by now, she even brings me Saturday morning coffee in this season's mug. p.s. I'll be 60 in November :smile:

Disrespect is not solely the domain of the young

This one did get rather more than he bargained for though....

http://www.echo-news.co.uk/news/151...o_raged_because_I_had_my_legs_on_train_seat_/

Granted I don't know the full detail, so it's speculative on my part, but it sounds like he deserved it. His own actions got him spanked IMO. 1) he clearly refused to take his feet off the seat, despite the other guy taking umbrage to it. And 2) he decided to stand up & confront the guy. If he hadn't done those two things, he'd have probably had a peaceful night. Maybe that's not how the world should work, but then I didn't make the rules. But I do know how to play the game.

Back