• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Ticket News Oxford City (away) - Saturday 17th February, 3pm - NOW ALL TICKET - 200 left

Will be have the side of the stadium as well then? I can't see 1200 fitting behind that goal.

Edit: just seen on the football ground guide that the stand behind the goal only houses 400 spectators. We must have the entire side of the stadium too.

Given everything the fans have been through and the current run of form, it never ceased to amaze me how many fans we take everywhere.

I really hope that next year is a special year on the pitch. Our fans deserve a season to cherish.

Morning you beauty lot.

I brought tickets. Now, I can't go. Not going fight it.

Anyway, I have an adult and U16 tickets. I sell both for £15. Cheaper than going direct. Send me a message if u want to buy them of me.

Not another 3g pitch Kevin should try and find somehere that has a 3g pitch to train on .Iknow there was one in shoebury once not sure if it still has one .As diverity will say we dont play well on 3 g pitches .

Yes, we occasionally use Garons 3G in the winter months. Only if B&L is unplayable though.

We have used Len Forge 3G as well in the past.
What are people's thoughts on pre-match pub ? The ground looks like it is a fair way out of the town centre , does it have a designated away pub nearby or are people drinking in the centre of town beforehand ??

What are people's thoughts on pre-match pub ? The ground looks like it is a fair way out of the town centre , does it have a designated away pub nearby or are people drinking in the centre of town beforehand ??
in fact , answering my own question :) after a bit of research , The Red Lion , 42 Oxford Road, Old Marston OX3 0PH looks lovely and is only a short walk away . Marvellous .

Back