• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Ticket News Oxford City (away) - Saturday 17th February, 3pm - NOW ALL TICKET - 200 left

Is that park on my drive? Can’t find anything that close for that price
Apologies sj, I posted whilst on the hoof.
Its called "your parking space" very similar to those listed above.
Clearly Oxford is a tick in the box ground as when I went on they were showing lots of "sold out" parking spaces closer to the ground

Any fans thinking of using the Thornhills P&R tomorrow, as far as I can see there is only 1 bus (the 700) that runs nearby without changes or walks and tomorrow only 1 bus an hour, so think this will get full very quickly

A possible solution and not ideal but is to park at hospital and get number 14 from main entrance stop which runs past ground.

Apologies sj, I posted whilst on the hoof.
Its called "your parking space" very similar to those listed above.
Clearly Oxford is a tick in the box ground as when I went on they were showing lots of "sold out" parking spaces closer to the ground
No probs, I got parking with just park around 10 min walk from the ground. £10

As we're staying in Oxford We're looking to get the 14a Bus from Oxford station, at 1350. It arrives a 1411 taking us to horseman Close for £2

Any fans thinking of using the Thornhills P&R tomorrow, as far as I can see there is only 1 bus (the 700) that runs nearby without changes or walks and tomorrow only 1 bus an hour, so think this will get full very quickly

A possible solution and not ideal but is to park at hospital and get number 14 from main entrance stop which runs past ground.
I think the hospital is only about a 15 minute walk

As we're staying in Oxford We're looking to get the 14a Bus from Oxford station, at 1350. It arrives a 1411 taking us to horseman Close for £2
Thanks for that. I was toying with the idea of getting a cab, but this sounds like a better option. Staying up there is costing enough as it is.

Thanks for that. I was toying with the idea of getting a cab, but this sounds like a better option. Staying up there is costing enough as it is.
I've just spoken to the bus company

Can park for up to 72 hours for £2 a day, at the Redbridge Park and ride. A lot cheaper than some of these Park on my spaces websites! It's through the Ringo App or you can pay and display on the day.

Get the Park and Ride 300 into the centre of town

Then walk to the rail station and get the bus as above which they say is quite reliable, albeit not their company

Hope this helps

I've just spoken to the bus company

Can park for up to 72 hours for £2 a day, at the Redbridge Park and ride. A lot cheaper than some of these Park on my spaces websites! It's through the Ringo App or you can pay and display on the day.

Get the Park and Ride 300 into the centre of town

Then walk to the rail station and get the bus as above which they say is quite reliable, albeit not their company

Hope this helps
Following on from this, the code to parking on the Ringo app is 3920 which they say enables you to park there for up to 72 hours

You can buy a ticket on the bus from the driver to transfer you to Oxford city

I'm going to wait until I'm there to buy the ticket though to check it's right!

I have 1 adult ticket available for tomorrow if anyone would like it?

A small donation to SZ in return please.

Back