• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Going a bit :off topic: i know, but here we are nearly into April and no letter from Ron offering deal on next seasons season card. Are we flush with money at the moment then??
I don't know, but would imagine they're still hoping promotion might be a possibility before announcing prices.

On a different subject

OLD BLUE LADY

It is with the utmost respect I ask this Question

HOW THE HELL HAVE YOU MADE OVER 32,000 POSTS

Kids left home, married too long, drink problem, Insomnia, not married etc

Your finger tips must be worn bare

Loving you :winking:

(The Phil Cox of Cyberland)

On a different subject

OLD BLUE LADY

It is with the utmost respect I ask this Question

HOW THE HELL HAVE YOU MADE OVER 32,000 POSTS

Kids left home, married too long, drink problem, Insomnia, not married etc

Your finger tips must be worn bare

Loving you :winking:

(The Phil Cox of Cyberland)
Lol, yes, that is decidedly :off topic: however, I joined this board in 2007 at a time when my first marriage was disintegrating. Back then we used to have a live chat thread and a very large proportion of my posts occurred on there. The Live Thread, and the people who frequented it, were a very big support for me during a very difficult two or three years. Insomnia is a major part of it too, and we used to have 4 a.m. chats on there between myself, the very much missed Irish Shrimper, who would be finishing work around that time, Harold Bishop Killer, when he was in Australia, Hutton who would be on his way to work and a few others who dipped in and out regularly at that time.

I also usually have quite a lot to say on most subjects as well! :whistling: I think I have got better lately though.

My fingers are fine, but the letters have disappeared from my keyboard!!!

I never renewed my season ticket last year as I was skint. Was always going to go to the Oxford game but had not yet bought my ticket and was intending to sort this out on Monday by getting there a bit early. Cue the e mail fro PB and a quick phone call and it is mine for a tenner. :winking:

Result but I can well understand season ticket holders being ****ed off by this.

But this happens every season, I remember when The Sun were doing promotions for discounted tickets, I feel we still get a good deal and no s/ticket holder moaned when we got discounted cup tickets or first dibs at Chelsea cup game
Just seems as the season is looking bleak it's another reason to knock the club at first opportunity
Simple don't buy one next season but don't moan when cash is tight again
Personally feel if this promo encourages just a few more new fans then it's a job done well

UTS

Back