• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Painters and Decorators

Lester Bangs

Manager
Ok this isn't some DtS style thread about you know what just a shout out if anyone knows of any reputable Painters and Decorators in the Basildon/Laindon area.

I'm not after anything too technical, just want my new unfurnished flat a coat of paint before I move in.

Any help would be gratefully received as so far I've drawn a blank.

Either do it yourself or you could get Ron Pountney in, my parents used him and were rather impressed.

Last edited:
Ok this isn't some DtS style thread about you know what just a shout out if anyone knows of any reputable Painters and Decorators in the Basildon/Laindon area.

I'm not after anything too technical, just want my new unfurnished flat a coat of paint before I move in.

So the rumour is true, you will have to let me know when the flat warming is. Obviously after the painting :finger:

Hope it goes well

So the rumour is true, you will have to let me know when the flat warming is. Obviously after the painting :finger:

Hope it goes well

Maybe I should have you lot round before the painting, this way I can hose it down and paint it afterwards!

They'll definately be some sort of a house warming tho :eek:

This post is ridiculous Defiler.I have contacted you on more than 3 occasions to try to help.even being short notice I have offered my companies service as You were quote "in a hurry " How you can say you have drawn a blank is beyond me .

You are, I'm sorry talkin our of yer Ar$e mate .please do not bother me in future when I tried to help and maybe have the courtesy to call when you say you will to future people that you asked to help you

Last edited:
Apologies Cricko work constraints have meant its not feasible to have the place painted at the moment. I've sent you a PM to clarify the situation, many thanks for the neg rep tho.

Apologies Cricko work constraints have meant its not feasible to have the place painted at the moment. I've sent you a PM to clarify the situation, many thanks for the neg rep tho.

No Problem mate ...The courtesy of a phone call would of been nice either way..You did say after all you would phone since last Wednesday. I dont have a problem YOU did ask for help I just tried to help.

Back