• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Westcliff Shrimper

Director of Footballs⭐
http://www.thisisessex.co.uk/essex/echo/news/NEWS0.html

Basically the club will get a parade at the end of the season, no matter if we win or lose on Sunday.

However - it mentions that the Mayor is a "keen Southend United Supporter"..... Funny that he says he supports Chelsea....
rock.gif

Lets actually win something first.

A little bit premature me thinks.

Maybe details of the celebrations should've been kept quiet until we have something to celebrate.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Loyal Supporter of SUFC @ April 08 2005,16:34)]i am the loyal supporter
Yeah you were a Loyal Supporter before I registered so I hand you the crown of Loyal Supporter.

Mind you I live in Hampshire and have only missed three home games this season and have been on a dozen away days not to mention the pre season friendlies, that is pretty loyal!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (A loyal supporter @ April 08 2005,16:44)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Loyal Supporter of SUFC @ April 08 2005,16:34)]i am the loyal supporter
Yeah you were a Loyal Supporter before I registered so I hand you the crown of Loyal Supporter.

Mind you I live in Hampshire and have only missed three home games this season and have been on a dozen away days not to mention the pre season friendlies, that is pretty loyal!
Aaaaaaah, but did you go to Swansea in the LDV ?
biggrin.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (* ORM * @ April 08 2005,18:52)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (A loyal supporter @ April 08 2005,16:44)]
[b said:

Aaaaaaah, but did you go to Swansea in the LDV ?  
biggrin.gif
No I wasn't one of the 37 (or whatever) I must admit. Its true I'm a glory hunter boo hoo

ghostface.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (CI-City Blue @ April 08 2005,16:20)]http://www.thisisessex.co.uk/essex/echo/news/NEWS0.html

Basically the club will get a parade at the end of the season, no matter if we win or lose on Sunday.

However - it mentions that the Mayor is a "keen Southend United Supporter".....  Funny that he says he supports Chelsea....  
rock.gif
We should probably have a parade for our centenary regardless of what trophys we win.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Guest @ April 08 2005,22:33)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (CI-City Blue @ April 08 2005,16:20)]http://www.thisisessex.co.uk/essex/echo/news/NEWS0.html

However - it mentions that the Mayor is a "keen Southend United Supporter".....  Funny that he says he supports Chelsea....  
rock.gif
We should probably have a parade for our centenary regardless of what trophys we win.
question is who gets on the open top bus
rock.gif

[b said:

rock.gif
Actually saw the Mayors car near the airport and it looked like it had Southend Flags fluttering from it

[b said:
Quote[/b] (SUFC Employee @ April 09 2005,22:02)]damn right that the ladz get sum recognition for their success this year!!!
Where does mathematics come into it?!

In the grown-up world, we spell it "some" ...

WS

Back