• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

We are at the wage cap limit. And a striker isn't what we need.

We are at the wage cap limit. And a striker isn't what we need.

Agreed.

Morris - replace he is to small.
Clohessey - caught out 3 times at Crawley and thinks he is a rapper ..replace.
Barker - to old and slow and it is showing now plus he should not be able to afford a Range Rover at this club...replace.
Phillips - Mr Injury..replace and he looks like a pipe cleaner.
Coughlan...I am surprised he is still walking he looks so old and is ugly..replace.
Bilel - madman also does not eat at the right times ...replace.
Prosser..looks like he is from some sky sitcom that makes stick insects..replace.
Hall....Reminds me of a Wasp..looks to sting the opposition then shys away ..replace
Grant...A hip yer wana greet play erk moi lay it doon.....Replace.
Ferdinand...bald and to tall for his age ...replace
Kalala...stupid name with far to may a's ..hardly helps the div's in our team ...replace.
JJ ..short, stupid haircut and another who needs serious dress sense...replace
Sawyer.......Attitude of a Hyena..thinks he down with the kids like Grant does...replace.
Corr.....Mr Injury.....replace before Barna Blue loses any more money
Harris....he is older than Canvey shrimper and so far he has done nothing towards the prediction league. replace.
Dickinson....Oh please....He would be better off sitting in the Thames with wings attached to his arms, he would then be of use ...replace
Blair Sturrock...................I am not even going to bother here......Replace with a new lawn mower or something that moves....REPLACE

See I have the whole squad sorted now!

Agreed.

Barker - to old and slow and it is showing now plus he should not be able to afford a Range Rover at this club...replace.
Coughlan...I am surprised he is still walking he looks so old and is ugly..replace.
Prosser..looks like he is from some sky sitcom that makes stick insects..replace.
Hall....Reminds me of a Wasp..looks to sting the opposition then shys away ..replace
Kalala...stupid name with far to may a's ..hardly helps the div's in our team ...replace.
Sawyer.......Attitude of a Hyena..thinks he down with the kids like Grant does...replace.
Harris....he is older than Canvey shrimper and so far he has done nothing towards the prediction league. replace.
Dickinson....Oh please....He would be better off sitting in the Thames with wings attached to his arms, he would then be of use ...replace
Blair Sturrock...................I am not even going to bother here......Replace with a new lawn mower or something that moves....REPLACE

Just noticed your ten posts off 20'000,free beers all round in the Spread sat old timer?

My recollection was that the trial was at the end of the season, Tilly asked him back to have a look during pre-season as we had just won promotion to league 1 but D&R offered him a deal .
Tilly decision appeared to be vindicated as PB only scored twice in the conference in 2005/6 and We won league 1

PB strikes me a bit of a poacher and would work well either feeding off the big lads (Corr / Dicko) or with more subtle support of Harris.

Either way, it doesn't say to me that he was keen to join...

Agreed.

Does that mean you really rate Gilbert?

Does that mean you really rate Gilbert?

OMFG I forgot about him.

Gilbert.. ****ing useless der der der der, replace.

Oh and Crawford..Ginger and reminds me of Chadded, nuff said...replace.
Ndyeyerhair.....to tall and couldn't pass water...replace.

Agreed.

He'll have to start playing again before anyone would risk a punt on him.Amusing post btw which I'd green/grey you for If I could.:smiles:

Back