• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Paul Sturrocks Charity Drive

palexander

Life President
Apparently (and again, I've not seen it with my own eyes), Paul Sturrock goes on the beg in the Echo today.

He puts an appeal out for furnished place on the outskirts of town that a fan would like to rent (for him, or a doss house for the incoming players????) and also if any fans want to go and paint Boots and Laces ("we cannot pay anything, but we'll give you some food")...

I like Luggy!

Whilst we're at it, anyone want to go and do a bit of cleaning round Ron's pad?

I believe they are a maid down, so to speak, at the moment.

Whilst we're at it, anyone want to go and do a bit of cleaning round Ron's pad?

I believe they are a maid down, so to speak, at the moment.

Duties apparently include pushing Lord Ron round his estate in a bath chair & helping him into his Stanna Stair Lift (although touching is strictly NOT allowed).

I got a spare room. Not sure Id want Barry Corr there though. If I didnt get his boiled egg just the way he likes it, he'd probably kung fu kick me into next week.

Barry has already got a place sorted although he might have made a mistake committing himself to a 6 month tenancy agreement when his contract doesn't go through.........

Apparently (and again, I've not seen it with my own eyes), Paul Sturrock goes on the beg in the Echo today.

He puts an appeal out for furnished place on the outskirts of town that a fan would like to rent (for him, or a doss house for the incoming players????) and also if any fans want to go and paint Boots and Laces ("we cannot pay anything, but we'll give you some food")...

I like Luggy!

Do we have to bring our own paint brushes and paint?

I got a spare room. Not sure Id want Barry Corr there though. If I didnt get his boiled egg just the way he likes it, he'd probably kung fu kick me into next week.
I'd happily rent a room to him if it meant the rest of the Corrs would be visiting.

20040516155119!The_Corrs.jpg

Would you rent a house to an SUFC employee? not exactly got a stable income has he ? (or any income if ron has anything to do with it)
allegedley !

Back