• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

People you thought were dead

C C Csiders

Life President
On the journey to spiritual enlightenment (via the
The sad death of Wolves legend Derek Dougan (RIP) on Sunday was a double shock for me, as I could have sworn he died about two or three years ago.

Similarly, I was shocked when Ken Russell appeared in celebrity Big Brother earlier this year, as he dies about 6 years ago by my recollection.

Peter Denyer who played Denis in Please Sir, and the Fenn Street Gang in the early 70's, was beaten up outside a pub and killed shortly after filming stopped on these shows, only to turn up about 10-15 years later in Dear John.

Have you ever thought someone was dead only to see them return from the grave?

I was sure that Joan Simms was dead.....But I dont think she is.....

I seem to recall Harold Bishop died in Neighbours only to come back years later and it was all a vivid dream.

Joan Simms from IMDB: Died 28 June 2001, London, England, UK. (complications following surgery)

Every time you see Keith Richards, you wonder whether he has been exhumed for the occasion...

10191426-10191429-slarge.jpg

Someone told me that 2Unlimited had died in a car crash once and I totally believed them. Scared the **** out of me when I saw them on Top of the Pops a couple of weeks later.

Someone told me that 2Unlimited had died in a car crash once and I totally believed them. Scared the **** out of me when I saw them on Top of the Pops a couple of weeks later.

They probably confused 2Unlimited with fellow Europopsters The London Boys, who did die in a car crash during the 90s.

Back